Cybertron
tumblr_m3yrklpemX1r634cio1_400.gif

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
the fukk cares? really breh. :stopitslime:
Who cares? oh so just because he's a famous white boy its okay for him to sleep with a 16 year old girl?:comeon: I bet you was one of them people who is condemning the men below in the picture for pissing on the teenage girl.

The white double standard is hilarious.... is this what is acceptable in the white community fukking 16 yo girls? :patrice:You devils are sick:weirdo:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Who cares? oh so just because he's a famous white boy its okay for him to sleep with a 16 year old girl?:comeon: I bet you was one of them people who is condemning the men below in the picture for pissing on the teenage girl.

The white double standard is hilarious.... is this what is acceptable in the white community fukking 16 yo girls? :patrice:You devils are sick:weirdo:
I ain't no pedo, nor do I condone that shyt.

but you feel some type a way about a dead cac. do something about it :manny:

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah ,he wasn't a paedo theres another name for it that I can't be arrsed to look up where adult men like teenage girls. I will say this though if I started dating a 16 yr old, I would be labeled a 'cradle snatcher', and I shouldn't think my friends and family would particularly be fans of it, because in my view it is on the creepyness scale of a old men who go to thailand to get an asian bride who often look underage even if they are not.

I also don't see the attraction of a 16 yr old girl compared to a woman in her early to mid twenties, 16 yr old girls are annoying, awkward and (hopefully) won't have a huge amount of sexual experience,sure I see some very nice looking ones, but would I want to fukk one compared to an experienced woman in her twenties ? fukk no. let alone get into a relationship with one.

But this guy is an actor and it seems to me ,there is not only a double standard,but this line of work ,the arts, whether music,the media or hollywood seems to attract these rather unsavory people who like children or girls of borderline legality. If I was a parent of a daughter who wanted to go into that field I would be watching her like a hawk. I suspect this creepy aspect of paul walker will be glossed over by the media.

Cacs R Us

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cybertron
Nah ,he wasn't a paedo theres another name for it that I can't be arrsed to look up where adult men like teenage girls. I will say this though if I started dating a 16 yr old, I would be labeled a 'cradle snatcher', and I shouldn't think my friends and family would particularly be fans of it, because in my view it is on the creepyness scale of a old men who go to thailand to get an asian bride who often look underage even if they are not.

I also don't see the attraction of a 16 yr old girl compared to a woman in her early to mid twenties, 16 yr old girls are annoying, awkward and (hopefully) won't have a huge amount of sexual experience,sure I see some very nice looking ones, but would I want to fukk one compared to an experienced woman in her twenties ? fukk no. let alone get into a relationship with one.

But this guy is an actor and it seems to me ,there is not only a double standard,but this line of work ,the arts, whether music,the media or hollywood seems to attract these rather unsavory people who like children or girls of borderline legality. If I was a parent of a daughter who wanted to go into that field I would be watching her like a hawk. I suspect this creepy aspect of paul walker will be glossed over by the media.

You're looking for ephebophile.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Arent we still clowning Michael Jackson for sleepin in bed with them cacs?

No because he didn't do anything. And those people clowning him while alive are idiots because pedophilia isn't something to joke about.

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
if hes one so am i.

i have no problem gettin with someone younger when im in my mid 30s