Was the Miami Hurricanes 2017 season a fluke?

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
We saw the outcome of Mark Richt's team last year.

Week one, we flossed on Bethune like we were supposed to. The next week was canceled after that fat welfare queen Irma raised hell in the GOATshine State.

We beat Toledo like we do, although they dropped 30 points on our D :picard:

We crushed Duke like always. Then WE BEAT THE NOLES :damn:

We creeped past Tech, Syracuse & UNC, then WE CRUSHED THE HOKIES :damn:

THEN WE CRUSHED NOTRE DAME :damn:

We slid past the Charlottesville Klansmen.

Then we got stomped by Pitt :dahell:

Our offense couldn't do anything right, and their true freshman cac QB was looking like the white Vick:dahell:

Then we got ass slammed by Clemson in the ACC title game :dead:

Then we met Wisky in the Orange Bowl & Malik Rosier channeled his inner Feleipe Franks:martin:

My question remains. Was last season's early success a fluke? Where does the University of Miami football program stand with Mark Richt at the helm? Do we have CFP/national championship potential? Are we just a good bowl game type of squad? Or was last season a job & we're a 6-7 win & Enter Random Automobile/Fast Food Restaurant name here ADHRKLRUU Bowl in Bumfukk, Egypt type of team? Let us know in the comments!

Daps
Reppin
The Coli
look at his georgia teams....... they made a premier bowl every 4 years almost..... so was it a fluke?.... no...... but expect 8-9 wins and a bowl loss for the 18-19 cfb season for miami

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I don't know if "fluke" is the right word, but they definitely "overacheived" in most people's opinions

Get in here @Freddie.Cane :mjgrin:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I think it's a Mark Richt team in a sense you look great then bam lose to someone you have 0 business losing to.
Same thing happened to uga year after year.
So fluke? Nah but it's probably the new norm. That's wisky game was inexcusable

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I think it's a Mark Richt team in a sense you look great then bam lose to someone you have 0 business losing to.
Same thing happened to uga year after year.
So fluke? Nah but it's probably the new norm. That's wisky game was inexcusable

Wisky just has a way of making you play THEIR game. Bunch of meh athletic dudes, that hit you in the mouth on every damn snap. shyt gets tiring after a while. :mjcry:

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
Nah. Richt a very good coach that’ll get you 9-11 wins annually. Now that he’s got the program up and running I don’t see Miami dipping back into mediocrity for awhile

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I'll fight every nikka in here
lets-get-ready-to-rumble-batman-vs-darth-vader-who-will-win.gif

Bring it :mjlit:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Wisky just has a way of making you play THEIR game. Bunch of meh athletic dudes, that hit you in the mouth on every damn snap. shyt gets tiring after a while. :mjcry:
We was up then rosier throws a pick on a bubble screen then when we had some life rosier throws another pick :snoop: