Was There A Time Where You Were Burned Out From Wrestling?

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
Honestly i am burned out right now. From 08 to like 2013 i was a casual fan. Caught Rumble and Mania every year and the occasional raw but didn't watch consistently. Once the network came out i was all the way back. Got fully entrenched to the point i Went to Mania in Orlando and the last two SummerSlam in Brooklyn. I feel like i watched so much and been to so many events in the last 5 or so years i need to take a break again.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Haven't watched it since 2001-2002

when Rock and Austin stopped becoming regulars I left with them

had they never left around that time i'd probably still be watching it, or maybe not, i heard this new era soft, but i wouldn't know cause i dont watch it

:manny:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Undertaker went to that american badass shyt. I slowed down when he was a heel right before that, but when he stop the deadman gimmick I was like :gag:

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
I completely stopped watching it on TV around 2008-2009

That shyt was becoming corny , I only watch it on YouTube now , but recently I haven’t even been watching the YouTube channel it’s boring as hell

There’s no gimmicks , everyone is just fitness a$$holes cosplaying as wrestlers

Just look at this shyt , it’s super corny and cringe , look at the size of those dudes they look like fans

Ben Ovabich

All Star
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I’m burned out right now, I usually try to watch everything, but now I fall asleep on that shyt. I rather see a Bulls game and watch them get blown out than watch a 3-hour repetitive WWE Raw show…

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
First time was in like 08 ... Started college and didn't have a tv in my dorm so I got off of watching a raw every week, and then eventually got to the point where I kept wanting to watch football instead

CM Phil's promo/ Rock coming back kinda got me back into it but the recent shyttiness has cooled me off again.

I don't think I'll ever reach HS levels of fandom but TBH thats probably a good thing

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
OP it ain’t safe here :birdman:

But anyways

From around 2006-2010. I’m back on a hiatus now for good, haven’t watched anything in 10 months. I pretty much use the time I spent watching their shytty product to watch more basketball and boxing.