Was Uub a black person?

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
latest

Dark skinned
came from a poor village (damn stereotypes:upsetfavre:)

White savior in the form of Goku

Neglected in the series

flat nose

He's either Indian or black

his hair isn't Kinky at all but black anime characters rarely have nappy hair anyway

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
most definitely indian, lips gotta look like sliced sausage links to be a black person on the show :comeon:

Help me understand ...you put that steven A smilie like it's racist for a black person to have that look on the show. But if we accept that we have physical differences in each race and black people tend to have bigger noses and fuller lips compared to white people who generally have pointy noses and thin lips, what do you expect ?... I feel like if he just made made goku with a darker tint guys would complain about him not even being black or the animators leaving it up to interpretation.

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Help me understand ...you put that steven A smilie like it's racist for a black person to have that look on the show. But if we accept that we have physical differences in each race and black people tend to have bigger noses and fuller lips compared to white people who generally have pointy noses and thin lips, what do you expect ?... I feel like if he just made made goku with a darker tint guys would complain about him not even being black or the animators leaving it up to interpretation.
:troll:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
white people on this show don't even have fukkin lips lmao