Was Wyclef Jean - Gone Til November a serious hit?

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
Was nikkas really fukking with this song or was it a joke in the way that Blueface's career is a joke?

This shyt so trash :mjlol: if you don't get this Pokemon theme song ass beat the fukk outta here

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That was back when rappers were looking for a hug from the white man so they'd add symphonies to rap songs trying to cross over to get respect as music.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yea I used to fukk with this album and song heavy.

It had like 3 remixes and one with Destiny Child lol

"Gone Till November" is actually the Biggest Solo Hit of Clef's career. Hit #7 on the pop charts #2 on the Rap Charts and #1 on the Dance Singles Charts. And yes those Remixes had R. Kelly, Canibus and Destiny Child on them. He was riding high off "The Score" LP when he dropped the "Carnival" album. Musically the song is good especially when the baseline comes in. I could see some criticism of the lyrics but the song did work. But the remix was much more upbeat:

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
"Gone Till November" is actually the Biggest Solo Hit of Clef's career. Hit #7 on the pop charts #2 on the Rap Charts and #1 on the Dance Singles Charts. And yes those Remixes had R. Kelly, Canibus and Destiny Child on them. He was riding high off "The Score" LP when he dropped the "Carnival" album. Musically the song is good especially when the baseline comes in. I could see some criticism of the lyrics but the song did work. But the remix was much more upbeat:

Yea he really rode that wave and kinda kept the Fugees sound alive somewhat.

I always looked at the Carnival as kind of a sequel to the Score