Washington Football Team has worst COVID-19 outbreak in Training Camp so far

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I mean no harm, but I hate the logic that players should get vaccinated for Ron Rivera, their coach. This isn't some Hollywood feel good football movie.

This is a business. Ron Rivera can cut them at any second if they're not producing the way he wants.

You get a shot to save his life and he can ruin yours at any moment, lol

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
But the chances of them catching it initially to even pass on are lower, which again is the whole point :gucci:

That's not necessarily true though......... the vaccine reduced the likelihood that someone would show symptoms and not that they won't still catch COVID-19. Problem is those asymptotic people can still spread and catch COVID-19 without even realize it as they aren't showing symptoms enough to realize what's going on.

With that being said, they still need to get vaccinated. I'm just clearing up the misinformation on your part.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You misreading my comment wasn’t worth that many smileys. Ron didn’t go public that many times without forthcoming action.
Nobody misread nothin bra lol

who is gettin cut from this roster? Lmk

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
That's not necessarily true though......... the vaccine reduced the likelihood that someone would show symptoms and not that they won't still catch COVID-19. Problem is those asymptotic people can still spread and catch COVID-19 without even realize it as they aren't showing symptoms enough to realize what's going on.

With that being said, they still need to get vaccinated. I'm just clearing up the misinformation on your part.

You got it breh :skip: