Washington Post: Share of men under 30 not having sex has tripled over last decade

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
It's all about confidence and putting yourself out there. I admit I haven't had any buns in a lil bit, but I really don't try. And then cold approaching is hard for a lot of men. If it wasn't for social circles a lot more dudes wouldn't get laid

I do wonder why men in the 90s got laid more, along with 2008. 2008 was the recession.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
This is a self reporting study so I wonder if men are just more comfortable in admitting they aren't getting any ass now compared to the past. We all know cats who used to lie on their dikk all the time and weren't getting any ass in 2009. I'd assume they'd never admit to a study they haven't smashed in a year. That's a high increase in a decade.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
And 0 on the coli :win:
tenor.gif

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
LMAO. The internet is destroying male to female interpersonal relationships.

I remember i used to be jealous when all the fukk apps started coming online after i got hitched. Who would have known these apps would actually reduce the rate nikkas was getting ass. I now realize these apps have made nikkas completely lame and women unsufferable.

Sad.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
LMAO. The internet is destroying male to female interpersonal relationships.

I remember i used to be jealous when all the fukk apps started coming online after i got hitched. Who would have known these apps would actually reduce the rate nikkas was getting ass. I now realize these apps have made nikkas completely lame and women unsufferable.

Sad.

Women control the market and no longer have to give up vagina to get what they want because of simps.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Also Is it me or are we slowly turning into Japan? :patrice:

Low birth rates, men getting pussifiesld, lack of sex, etc. Seems like the Japanese have been leading the way in this for a while and we bout to catch up

You're not the only one, many people are starting to make sense of the signs.

Why are young people having so little sex?

Being single in your 30s isn’t bad luck, it’s a global phenomenon

I've been seeing these articles all over the internet too. Everybody who clowned the relationship culture in Japan in the past, the same issues are now starting to appear worldwide. Looks like they were a little ahead of the curve. :wow:

Last edited: