FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
I'm dropping on my born day, July 1st...There will be a corresponding album release event in NY that weekend.

If u wanna go head to head and drop your shyt at the same time and put this friendly duel to cease, my challenge stands.

Make a better, more timeless, classic album than mine, nikka.

I ain't forgot :birdman::ufdup:

I'm gon drop my debut album "FruitVale LP" next month, I ain't picked a date yet but October is locked in. This the artwork:

28863291882_a3db9d0c9a_z.jpg

Tracklisting:

1) Now Or Never (prod. Ben Devlin)
2) I'm Strapped (prod. Rico Snacks & Elijah Sly)
3) Boom (prod. Ben Devlin)
4) Hardly Found Without Her (prod. Rico Snacks)
5) The Alamo (prod. SF Traxx)
6) Fruitvale (prod. Paradox)
7) Dominoes (prod. YB Muzik)
8) Tom Sawyer (prod. Rico Snacks)
9) Adios (prod. Frank Knuck)
10) Maze ft. A.R. of Hardheadz (prod. 1o17)

Singles:

^Video coming soon

Let's get this friendly competition started, whatchu got @A.V. ?

BronxFleeZ

We here man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gun Hill Forreal

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
What part of the strip are you from @FruitOfTheVale? I spent a lot of my childhood running that whole area, from Dimond Park all the way to the bart station and everywhere in between.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
What part of the strip are you from @FruitOfTheVale? I spent a lot of my childhood running that whole area, from Dimond Park all the way to the bart station and everywhere in between.

I'm from the top of the strip, I lived in dimond for a few years on Lincoln and also on champion & school street right around the block from st. Jarlath's.

And same, I spent a lot of time around Fruitvale & foothill and the part of the dubs that's near there when I was still over there. I spent time mostly everywhere in the east though except Brookfield and Sobrante park

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I'm from the top of the strip, I lived in dimond for a few years on Lincoln and also on champion & school street right around the block from st. Jarlath's.

Nice. Were you around back when there was that record shop called Rhapsody down by giant burger? I used to hang out down at the park at the end of school st a lot too. I was staying over on Rhoda just a couple years back also.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Nice. Were you around back when there was that record shop called Rhapsody down by giant burger? I used to hang out down at the park at the end of school st a lot too. I was staying over on Rhoda just a couple years back also.

Rhapsody was before I lived there as far as I know, I remember Fruitvale before they built Fruitvale village around the Bart though. I just started high school when Oscar Grant was executed in 09, that's the point in time (2007-2014) I remember the most.

Carr

All Star
Verified
Daps
Reppin
Carol City
everyone knows the South is winning now....I got both of yall.

Mach Five is already a classic

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Rhapsody was before I lived there as far as I know, I remember Fruitvale before they built Fruitvale village around the Bart though. I just started high school when Oscar Grant was executed in 09, that's the point in time (2007-2014) I remember the most.

Lol. Rhapsody was there back in 94, nevermind me :flabbynsick:

@A.V. 's album is out? The quote in the op said it was dropping (dropped?) on July 1st. That Dominoes song is tight. Looking forward to the vid.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Lol. Rhapsody was there back in 94, nevermind me :flabbynsick:

@A.V. 's album is out? The quote in the op said it was dropping (dropped?) on July 1st. That Dominoes song is tight. Looking forward to the vid.

He pushed his back to promote it better, I pushed mine back from the end of June to October to add a couple more songs and for promotion as well.