Watch As This Guy Puts Something in My Drink in the Club

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Yeah whether he did it or not, its hard to tell. He was indiana jones with the precision if so... Look damn near like he was trying to preserve the lemon for later. I've never put my hand in a cup before unless a gnat in that mofo. But, could be a skit, why did that blonde dude immediately smile in the camera?

Still creepy behavior and unfortunately any dude thats gone out with women and given them a little space, eventually you will see a dude being weird around her.

I went out with one girl who let herself get drunk. I leave her alone for 5mins and look across the bar, some random dude is holding onto her ass like he's rock climbing and her bootycheeks are the rocks. Just walking with this bish like her shadow.. I come up and he slinks into the shadows like master splinter. She later said she didnt even recall him being there.. smfh.

Daps
Never leave your drink anywhere when you're in a party scene.... Rule #1....

I went to a party at Chucky Cheese for my 6 year old the other day and put my drink down to take him to the bathroom... Came back and tossed my drink in the trash just in case one them other kids at the party tried to take advantage of me.... :wow:
:gucci:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Put molly all in her champagne
She ain’t even know it
I took her home and I enjoyed that
She ain’t even know it.

-rick ross

:snoop: I never understood this line, like wouldn’t u get more satisfaction from a guh vibin with you just based off the skrength. in your mind, how could you not say to yourself:

“damn, I really had to drug her to get her unresponsive enough to have my way with her.”

shit, i’m way too prideful for a degenerate move like that.

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Im not inclined to give him the benefit of doubt but theres nothing conclusive to say he didnt just knock a cup over and awkwardly handled the other one. Its def sus but I couldnt say for sure to call him date raper.

Edit: If you freeze the frames, you can see that at one point is fingers are spread before he knocks the cup over. He would have needed to squeeze at least 2 fingers together to hold a pill and release it. I dont see that happening. I dunno. :lupe:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Never leave your drink anywhere when you're in a party scene.... Rule #1....

I went to a party at Chucky Cheese for my 6 year old the other day and put my drink down to take him to the bathroom... Came back and tossed my drink in the trash just in case one them other kids at the party tried to take advantage of me.... :wow:
My Mom and Dad told me to always throw your drink away if you step away from it at parties or whatever.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Not sure he put anything besides his dirty ass fingers in there, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were something else.

Err on the side of caution and assume it was contaminated either way.

EDIT: Why she got her phone recording selfie video at the club??

:jbhmm:
Women do this often. I used to manage clubs. Ive seen it frequently.