Watch me pick up women..Am I a simp or pimp?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
iocyzWM.gif

you need help with your izm.

UKVu0t8.gif

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You aimed low as fukk. Watched the first few seconds. Asia look awful even with the mask on and you’re talking like she looks like a super model. SMFH.

didn’t bother to watch the rest of the shyt when that’s your grand opening.

That’s cause it’s supposed to be funny or a comedy angle involved. Except that it look he legit trying to holla. So it’s supposed to be a comedic angle but that’s not translating. Cause it sound like dude legit trying to talk to these women. Breh on some, oh I was just playing, unless you gon do it type shyt. You need to leave these ladies alone. If you trying to do some funny shyt, use younger women. These peoples mommas in Walmart just trying to get some groceries and shyt

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
That’s cause it’s supposed to be funny or a comedy angle involved. Except that it look he legit trying to holla. So it’s supposed to be a comedic angle but that’s not translating. Cause it sound like dude legit trying to talk to these women. Breh on some, oh I was just playing, unless you gon do it type shyt. You need to leave these ladies alone. If you trying to do some funny shyt, use younger women. These peoples mommas in Walmart just trying to get some groceries and shyt
nikka hollering at Aunt Brenda's out here for jokes.