Watch Us Make A Game Using "Unreal Engine 3"

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Thanks and Damn, I didn't even realize it had been so long since I did an update! :whoo:
The game is playable(It's at a state of a what extra layers of gameplay do I want/need to add) ...I was about to play it the day before yesterday actually. :ehh: The point of this whole thing is to give people a clear idea of the process from top to bottom more so then a game to play(though it is playable).

:jbhmm: What I said before still holds true.....

:blessed:
I'm actually looking to start a youtube show that highlights black gaming media & personalities... (I didn't want to do a review, preview, play through, etc. show *oversaturated*)
Whenever black people start something it's hard to get noticed in the mix of everyone else. I want to consolidate then highlight & interview them.

:jbhmm: That said I still want to get back on this project. I'd actually like to make a dedicated website that does this.
I.E. breakup game design into specific chunks(Post) and let people comment on each of them as I go through the development process and they play through iterations of the game.

Thanks again for asking about this and bringing it to my attention :salute: ...I didn't know it had been this long between post :wow:
I asked because I saw a video with a guy who made an epic devil may cry type game by himself aND i was like damn unreal is no joke