Watched a backup TE play in a men’s basketball league last night lol y’all can’t check NBA players.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Tyler Conklin a second year TE for the Minnesota Vikings I guess is back home here in Michigan for his off season. The league is in New Baltimore,MI about 10 minutes away from where he grew up.

Our game ended we won 81-68 so I’m changing and I notice for the next teams about to play it’s a big ass white boy walking on the floor with a bunch of tattoos,his size stood out he was about 6’3 240 but built and he had on the Kyrie little Mountain shoes and only like 40 of them was made world wide as well as some Minnesota Vikings sweats,so im instantly thinking he played college at a high level,might’ve made a practice team somewhere or he just know someone who got him those.

Again I’m not really thinking too much of him besides the shoes,the game starts and he immediately catches an alley oop off the glass and he got UP,so now I’m like damn,dawg gotta be somebody he way too big to be that athletic,he dunks about 6 more times and is just dominating the game with just strength speed and hops,he hit a few threes but he wasn’t really skilled.

So he gets subbed out,and that’s when the guys who also live in the area like that’s Tyler Conklin he a backup TE for the Vikings he just home for off season,he went on to have 48 points.

So for those of you that really think you can do something with the end of the bench guys you’d have 0 chance this TE with no skills just eltie athleticism slaughtered these guys like it was nothing.

He signed a 4 year 3 million dollar contract like two years ago,so he a legit NFL player,just didn’t know who he was last night until someone said it.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
In shape I’d score on him, I’ve played games against college basketball players at my college and they are completely unstoppable but not as hard to score on if you can play.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
In shape I’d score on him, I’ve played games against college basketball players at my college and they are completely unstoppable but not as hard to score on if you can play.

Never said you wouldn’t score or anyone wouldn’t score but he’d dominate you and everyone else for sure

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:...the f**k are kyrie little mountains?

nike-kyrie-5-little-mountain-pe-release-date

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
No white boy named Tyler could ever outplay me, no matter his athletic pedigree. It’s just not possible. Also, I’m 6’5, so height is not an issue. Furthermore, if I was in the NBA, I could probably average at least 7.8 points, 3 rebounds, and 2.2 assist on 43% shooting and 32% from three. But I don’t like traveling back and forth so much like that so I didn’t join.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No white boy named Tyler could ever outplay me, no matter his athletic pedigree. It’s just not possible. Also, I’m 6’5, so height is not an issue. Furthermore, if I was in the NBA, I could probably average at least 7.8 points, 3 rebounds, and 2.2 assist on 43% shooting and 32% from three. But I don’t like traveling back and forth so much like that so I didn’t join.

It really wasn’t about his height tho,his speed strength coordination,leaping ability and anticipation would’ve had you looking foolish fam