im glad my childhood wasnt ruined by this movie

:ohhh:

Last edited by a moderator:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
nah.......this is what happened..... somehow I came across the book called "Redwall" by Brian Jacques....it was basically a story about forest animals in roles of European Middle Age people....so you had rabbits, ferrets, birds defending their land/castles from other rabbits, ferrets, birds, etc...........................I was about 16 or 17 when I read this book, IT WAS PRETTY DAMN GOOD....real talk, and actually there were 10 to 12 other related books by Brian Jacques, which I read half of.............so somehow through reading the "Redwall" series I came across "Watership Down"............pretty good and gloomy book.....but it was great, years later I watched the full length animation.....definitely a good read, but the "Redwall" series is recommended to all tweens, teens, and young adults.....it's action packed and its lil furry animals.... :ohlawd:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I remember seeing this when I was about 9 years old. Almost lost it when one if the rabbits get caught in barbwire. Is this on blu ray? I'm about to emotionally scar my 3 year old :youngsabo:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
nah.......this is what happened..... somehow I came across the book called "Redwall" by Brian Jacques....it was basically a story about forest animals in roles of European Middle Age people....so you had rabbits, ferrets, birds defending their land/castles from other rabbits, ferrets, birds, etc...........................I was about 16 or 17 when I read this book, IT WAS PRETTY DAMN GOOD....real talk, and actually there were 10 to 12 other related books by Brian Jacques, which I read half of.............so somehow through reading the "Redwall" series I came across "Watership Down"............pretty good and gloomy book.....but it was great, years later I watched the full length animation.....definitely a good read, but the "Redwall" series is recommended to all tweens, teens, and young adults.....it's action packed and its lil furry animals.... :ohlawd:

I remember Redwall.

I watched WSD in my adult years and it's spectacular.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I remember seeing this when I was about 9 years old. Almost lost it when one if the rabbits get caught in barbwire. Is this on blu ray? I'm about to emotionally scar my 3 year old :youngsabo:

Show him what his mouth can do :yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i read a bunch of those books, they were ill. in like 6th grade. maybe the best kids books ever written

watership down was a crazy book too, never even knew there was a movie