WAWA Appreciation thread :blessed: :ohlord:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Northeast brehs get in here and let us discuss the greatness of Wawa.

For the uneducated (:lolbron:) Wawa is a chain of convenience stores in the mid-atlantic region.

Wawa means goose in a Native American language.

Fresh subs with quality ingredients, fresh bread, fresh toppings. Don't even fukk with Subway after I discovered Wawa subs.:ohlawd:

The Quesadillas. :banderas:

The fresh coffee for 99 cents.

The best hot chocolate I have ever had in my life. :wowwow2::wow:

What are your favorite items from Wawa? :lupe:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Wawa just started to creep up in my area in north jersey, before then it was a jersey shore staple. And I used to work for them last year. Them hoagies, the coffee, the 3 piece chicken strip bowl, the soups :ohlawd: not to mention the same price cash or credit for gas, FANTASTIC benefits for its employees. Wawa is heaven brehs it really is :mjcry::blessed:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
its dope, their food is incredibly fatty but i like the pretzels and coffees. i dont like that all the middle of town ones got closed in favor of Super Wawa's, but they make alot of money on gas so i guess thats not stopping anytime soon

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Wawa just started to creep up in my area in north jersey, before then it was a jersey shore staple. And I used to work for them last year. Them hoagies, the coffee, the 3 piece chicken strip bowl, the soups :ohlawd: not to mention the same price cash or credit for gas, FANTASTIC benefits for its employees. Wawa is heaven brehs it really is :mjcry::blessed:

Which soup is the best? :lupe:

I have never been to one with a gas station attached. :ld:

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Brehs gonna be pissed at me here but...

Quick chek has SUPERIOR coffee...sandwishes cant touch the weezy but the coffeeeeee

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Been up in Wawa since 2004.
Greatness.
Love their coffees.
Breakfast burrito used to be holiness...now it's lacking.
They cut out the 50c hotdogs too lately.
Pretty soon...they gonna be just a starbucks competitor...with good gas prices.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Guess you don't know that they have wawa all over Florida now.

Wawa is a lifesaver for people like me who work late and are hungry for decent food in the middle of the night. That cheesecake milkshake and macaroni with a sub combo is the real deal. Or that chocolate croissant thing. :wow:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Northeast brehs get in here and let us discuss the greatness of Wawa.

For the uneducated () Wawa is a chain of convenience stores in the mid-atlantic region.
Wawa means goose in a Native American language.
Fresh subs with quality ingredients, fresh bread, fresh toppings. Don't even fukk with Subway after I discovered Wawa subs.
The Quesadillas.
The fresh coffee for 99 cents.
The best hot chocolate I have ever had in my life.
What are your favorite items from Wawa?
Chicken salad on toasted white sub roll is the best. Subway is trash compared to wawa subs.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Guess you don't know that they have wawa all over Florida now.

Wawa is a lifesaver for people like me who work late and are hungry for decent food in the middle of the night. That cheesecake milkshake and macaroni with a sub combo is the real deal. Or that chocolate croissant thing. :wow:

Aw nygga, that's not fair.... When we gonna get us a Wawa in North Carolina? I like Sheetz, but man... We would plan our drives back north to NY so that we would hit MD or NJ in the morning so we could hit Wawa up for breakfast.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Aw nygga, that's not fair.... When we gonna get us a Wawa in North Carolina? I like Sheetz, but man... We would plan our drives back north to NY so that we would hit MD or NJ in the morning so we could hit Wawa up for breakfast.

Y'all got Cook Out though. :francis: I wish we had that in NJ. :mjcry:

Them shakes sound delicious.