WCW Nitro - Booker T & Kidman vs Harlem Heat 2000 [3/6/00]

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
There's some stuff in WCW 2000 that escapes my memory, but I remember the Harlem Heat 2000 stuff pretty well, though not this match particularly. Originally, this is supposed to be Stevie Ray vs Billy Kidman, but Stevie Ray has Big T (fka Ahmed Johnson) and Kash (a former No Limit Soldier dude) come out, and in the middle of Kidman saying he has a partner too, Stevie Ray just washes him. Booker runs down for the save, and they start the match. And I just said *Booker, cause if you didn't already know, beforehand, Big T beat Booker T at some PPV for the rights of the letter T, and all Harlem Heat related aspects, including the Harlem Heat flame design and the Harlem Heat theme :laff::laff:. Watching Big T/Ahmed Johnson here is a damn shame, ":flabbynsick::flabbynsick:" at it's finest, and it sucked to see cause I was a big Ahmed fan when he was in the WWF. He showed up to WCW as a total shell of himself. What made it even worse is that if you have seen him in WCW, he was still trying to do some of those high flying/athletic moves he was doing years prior, and it just looked bad. Ahmed was pretty reckless at his WWF peak, so just imagine him doing some of that jumping over barricades and cross body's AFTER various knee injuries and being what looked like an extra 40 pounds of weight.

Last edited:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
ahmedruns.gif