Montgomery, Alabama
Nobody doubts him dammit

el-dandy.jpg

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember I use to rent the Coliseum Home Videos as a kid.. had all dream matches at the time featured on those

I remember getting into WCW/WWF in the late 90s and playing the earlier WWF games and doing Taker vs Razor Ramon then wondered why they never had a match.... was in the video rental section of Schnucks while my mom shopped just looking at the movies/wrestling videos and saw a Taker/Razor match featured on the back of the VHS... made her rent it with the quickness

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Brad Armstrong, The Gambler, Van Hammer, Jerry Flynn, Hardbody Harrison, and so many more! :banderas:

Real talk though before Nitro took off Saturday Night was dope since it was WCW's main show. Late 1999-until summer 2000 it started getting good again with Elix Skipper, Mike Sanders and some of the other power plant grads before they turned it into a recap show. :francis:

Will they have the ENTIRE Saturday Night lineup from the 70's up until 2000? That's a LOT of material.

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
still waiting for Thunder
i stopped watching through nitro because they showed a huge moment of thunders first ep. i want to watch it all in continuity like i did when i was younger. for as great as saturday night was i'm blown away that it's being added before thunder but i mentioned on here that they needed to add it so:eat: