We are in a SPIRITUAL WAR RIGHT NOW!!!

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
EVen you athiests... :ohlawd:

We all should be trying to win as many souls and help guide them to heaven rather than hell. Why not have just a little bit of faith that there is something more than just working and dying.

Even if you don't accept Jesus as Lord.

Motivate people to do better..to follow their passions.

ASK GOD for forgiveness and forgive others

:lawd:

Hold people accountable :ufdup:

Love others and don't encourage them to sin.

And when you do encounter sinners sometimes show pity and try to help or someone who could help them.

My mind more and more is focused on the Kingdom.

How I can use my talents and gifts to expand God's Kingdom. To make a difference somewhere.

You brehs don't realize..maybe that shorty you said hi to at the checkout line may have been depressed and suicidal and you talking to her and tryna get the number may have saved her life.

That bum you gave 10 dollars to may have been about to rob a nikka because that night he was really down and needed a drink/hit badly.

In this way we can make this world more divine.

God gave each of us a purpose.
Something important..you weren't just a mistake to the brehs who were born in single parent households.

TDLR: MOTIVATE, LOVE AND HOLD PEOPLE ACCOUNTABLE..SAVE AS MANY SOULS FROM HELL AS YOU CAN

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Breh if you don’t quit with that religious psychosis psycho babble :unimpressed:

You have a bad dream about a white man sending you to hell because you ain’t beg him hard enough? :comeon:

The real “spiritual war” is late stage capitalism coupled with the worst income inequality in human history. Society is crumbling. People are suffering.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
EVen you athiests... :ohlawd:

We all should be trying to win as many souls and help guide them to heaven rather than hell. Why not have just a little bit of faith that there is something more than just working and dying.

Even if you don't accept Jesus as Lord.

Motivate people to do better..to follow their passions.

ASK GOD for forgiveness and forgive others

:lawd:

Hold people accountable :ufdup:

Love others and don't encourage them to sin.

And when you do encounter sinners sometimes show pity and try to help or someone who could help them.

My mind more and more is focused on the Kingdom.

How I can use my talents and gifts to expand God's Kingdom. To make a difference somewhere.

You brehs don't realize..maybe that shorty you said hi to at the checkout line may have been depressed and suicidal and you talking to her and tryna get the number may have saved her life.

That bum you gave 10 dollars to may have been about to rob a nikka because that night he was really down and needed a drink/hit badly.

In this way we can make this world more divine.

God gave each of us a purpose.
Something important..you weren't just a mistake to the brehs who were born in single parent households.

TDLR: MOTIVATE, LOVE AND HOLD PEOPLE ACCOUNTABLE..SAVE AS MANY SOULS FROM HELL AS YOU CAN
Prepare to get roasted by atheists gang.

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
Ephesians 6:11-13 KJV
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. [12] For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. [13] Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.