we get mad at mexicans for taking our jobs but we should really be mad at indians

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
You won't make it in a American world if you can't even grasp basic to intermediate algebra.

If you can't do that you better be ready to do slave type labor and do it well to compete. And you have to do these a a GREAT level to stay in the game

Get away from white entitlement when you can't even do these two things to make it.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I don’t think Indians are taking jobs since there’s a glut of IT jobs in this country. What I think they might be taking is tech spots in university programs. Lots of Indians in grad school and that might be driving up the costs. Indians I work with are great engineers though, so it’s no slight to them. The problem is our education system globalized itself for profit. They want to take all those sweet government financial handouts and tax breaks, but want to be a “global education centers”.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
mexians do those crappy jobs no one really want to do
who want to do roofing, & construction shyt

indians take the good paying jobs like finance doctors engineer technology, etc
if anything we should be mad at them

- blackierobinson

Shouldn't you be more pissed at American companies out sourcing their work to countries for workers they can pay pennies on the dollar?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Blame a shytty American education system. Companies have to fly in properly educated folks cuz our school systems aren't educating our youth on how to think critically. So the best thing a lot of tech companies have going is the H1b work visa.

They get these workers because they are cheaper, not because there is a lack of American talent.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip