We Go On and On, Can't Understand How You Lose So Long - Patriots vs. 49ers Game Thread

Who Wins?

• Patriots

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • 49ers

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
maxresdefault.jpg

The 7-2 New England Patriots travel to Levi Stadium to play the 1-8 San Francisco 49ers in this Week 11 matchup.

The Patriots look to shake-off a tough loss to the Seattle Seahawks and regain their status as the best team in the league. The 49ers are looking for just their 2nd win of the season. They have lost 8 games straight and just may be the worst team in the league. :mjlol:The 49ers have also been dealing with the Colin Kaepernick situation.:mjpls:

Fortunately for the 49ers, they'll be facing a Patriots offense without Rob Gronkowski and Chris Hogan. Martellus Bennett and Julian Edelman are also dealing with their own injuries. :scusthov:

Look for a big game from LeGarrette Blount. :PacHahaPats:

Dion Lewis is expected to make his 2016 season debut. :mjgrin:

Injuries:
Patriots
Gronkowski-OUT
Hogan-OUT
Bennett-Questionable
Edelman-Questionable

49ers
Lynch-OUT
Robinson-Questionable
Smith-Questionable

My #Brehtriots:salute:
@Ill @Abogado @cook @SchoolboyC @R.E.N. Spells Ren @Raquinotj @PremierDaTruth @JLR Steez @Warren @KevJ @TheKang @Listen @Stress Welker @brunbear @jdubnyce @Wachaveli @BucciMane @naijaboi @Roid Jones @Brady-Carter @Broke Wave @The Entity @MJX @I AM WARHOL @KevCo @Card Holder @Air Game Rule @AlldayNE @-DMP- @chief_keef_stan @Monoblock @YoungMonkeyCashMonkeyBoy @Bernie Madoff @ANNE FRANK @Listen @KOOL-AID @aceboon @JBone4eva @KushSkywalker @TheKang @Turk @YEAHitsHER @GrindtooFilthy @jimihendrixheadband @34TheTruth @JJ_ALL_DAY @Grano-Grano @patscorpio @livindajetlife

49ers brehs :francis:
@dora_da_destroyer @Ronnie Lott @FaTaL @yseJ @JLova @King Kreole @Rekkapryde @itsyoung!! @LastEmperor2k2 @B90X @feelosofer @Bryan Danielson @thatknickfan @calh45 @Robbo @Khross @My neck and my back @Talkofnewyork @tha-coli @Jplaya2023 @khross415

Game is at 4:25pm on CBS.

Last edited:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
We'll need a big game from our cornerbacks. Malcolm Butler and Logan Ryan (or whoever Belichick decides to start as the No.2 cornerback) need to be consistent. Obviously, our pass rush needs to be on point. But apparently Jabaal Sheard may be a late scratch.