We gonna talk about how John Cena already surpassed The Rock as an actor?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:unimpressed: "the rock is the biggest star in the world."

He'll get quiet once we pull out them stats though. :sas2:

Rock a superstar, but not even close to a good actor.

I get the rock isn’t Daniel Day Lewis. But I don’t get this narrative that he is a terrible actor like someone from a barbershop distributed hood movie.

The rock isn’t or as of yet hasn’t done a bio straight up dry drama bio pic type movie that calls for longer narratives.

He does action, comedies, and thriller movies. And he been as well as anyone else and most people who make similar to the same roles/movies

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
Nobody talking about box office. His movies don't even do numbers like that outside of ensemble casts. We talking acting.
Wasn't clear from the title.

But if that is the argument, I'd still disagree that his level of 'acting' isn't any less wooden.

Like Rock, Cena has just found his lane with the family-friendly, dopey, non-expressive ,niche.
Could be argued his threshold is higher, but as of right now, imo it's rather formulaic, and predictable.

Last edited:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Wasn't from the title.

But if that is the argument, I'd still disagree that his level of 'acting' isn't any less wooden.

Like Rock, Cena has just found his lane with the family-friendly, dopey, non-expressive ,niche.
Could be argued his threshold is higher, but as of right now, imo it's rather formulaic, and predictable.
Clearly haven't watched peacemaker.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Besides trailer parks, nobody else considers Cena a better actor than The Rock

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
Clearly haven't watched peacemaker.
You cant be serious, here:gucci:
That role epitomizes my point!
Know what, nm. I really dont care enough about him or his 'acting skills', or lack thereof! Both him, and Rock, bank...poor acting and all.:hubie:

Last edited:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
You cant be serious, here:gucci:
That role epitomizes my point!
No what, nm. I really dont care enough about him or his 'acting skills', or lack thereof! Both him, and Rock, bank...poor acting and all.:hubie:
The role is literally the opposite of what you described.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Troll post. Cena was almost seen as a extra to the SNL crowd during that surprise appearance....in the Rock's first 4 years, most of his scenes were praised, no matter what box office numbers came through...Be Cool..Southland Tales..the Rundown...Game Plan...Witch Mountain.

giphy.gif

Speak on it Brother @R=G :blessed: