We GOTTA Start Talkin About Female Sexual Predators/Child Rapists... (STORY INSIDE)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
full

7fa05ca5-a392-4e93-a0b8-737aa431b040-jpeg.462676

A woman in Florida allegedly raped a 14-year-old boy while her husband and children were in the same room, police said.

Justice Maryie McKay, of Lake Butler, was arrested Wednesday on sexual battery charges after the boy’s mother noticed marks on his body left by McKay and confronted her, showing her photographs of his body, the Gainesville Sun reports.

McKay, 22, and her family were at the boy’s home on July 22 celebrating her birthday when she used WhatsApp messenger to summon the boy into a room where she was staying – and where her husband and children were sleeping, according to a police report.

The boy initially refused McKay’s offer and said no at least once before going to the room, where he told McKay he had no intention of getting physical with her, the boy told police.

But once there, McKay kissed him, removed his clothes and had sex with the teen, police said. The following day, McKay told the boy she “wanted to be with him” and couldn’t forget what they had done.

About a month later, McKay picked up the boy from a bus stop in Gainesville and told him she’d give him a ride to school. But instead of taking him to class, McKay took the teen to her home in Lake Butler, where they had sex again on Aug. 13, police said.

McKay left scratch marks and “hickies” on the boy’s body during the sexual battery, according to investigators.

Days later, McKay picked the boy up from a gas station in Gainesville before they had sex again. During those incidents in August, police said McKay’s five children and teen cousin were also in the home during the alleged attacks.

McKay, who has filed a written plea of not guilty, remained held at the Alachua County Jail on $75,000 bond as of Friday morning, online records show. Her attorney could not be reached for comment, according to the Gainesville Sun.

GPD: Woman rapes boy, 14, with husband, kids in room

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shyt is common az hell.Growing up, I never thought anything of it.

A bunch of women like young teenage boys.Lots of women suffer from arrested development.

Where they don't really have the discipline/capacity to be with a mature man.Puts too much pressure

on their brain.They really wanna be free & "young".A teenage boy fills that void sufficiently.. in so many ways.

By the time I was 14, I'd already had five 21+ yr olds preying on me.Like I said, the shyt is ultra common.

especially in "hood"/low income neighborhoods.If you're attractive or know how to dress, old rats WILL be on you.

It's anarchy.No rules or standards.......America is on a moral decline.Every year, we dip lower.The whole damn country

gone be on some hood shyt in a minute

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Society doesn't care about female sexual predators.

That's why there's no #MeToo movement for students who were seduced by their teachers. If male teachers sleeping with female students were happening at the rates of their female counterparts, men would literally be getting lynched across the nation.

People in positions of power abusing said power for their own sexual gratification.. teacher student, boss employee. Same shyt.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
People think women are incapable of doing wrong. We'll never see the widesweeping generalizations and thinkpieces.
And this is coming from someone that was molested by a teenage girl when i was a lil kid. :yeshrug: