"We may return the treasures we stole from Ethiopia... on a long term loan :mjpls: " - Museums in UK

Safe

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Aside from the obvious obscenity taking place, what I find most interesting are the artifacts that the British doesn't want to show. What could those be that they don't want the world to see that falls outside of this so-called "global context" aka their accepted versions of history. It wouldn't surprise me if there are a lot of artifacts that prove certain religious or technological truths they don't want known.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Aside from the obvious obscenity taking place, what I find most interesting are the artifacts that the British doesn't want to show. What could those be that they don't want the world to see that falls outside of this so-called "global context" aka their accepted versions of history. It wouldn't surprise me if there are a lot of artifacts that prove certain religious or technological truths they don't want known.
its not just UK, if I'm not mistaken, Vatican also are hiding things that they got from Africa

I would say all Euro countries with African colonizing past have stashed away African artifacts they will not show

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Just think they are doing much worst in Egypt with the Arab. They are purposely destroying or coloring over artifacts/monuments/paints in Egypt. The shyt is mad weird.
Yeah that shyt pisses me off. In some of the tombs, they are literally re-painting the people lighter than they were originally.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
"its just like it's both of ours, just at my house" type of shyt from these cacs
DrhtJ5.gif

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
You know what they say

Finders keepers :mjpls:

Sad thing is, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

:francis:

The UK has a plethora of artifacts stolen from other places during it's colonial period that it refuses to hand over to it's rightful owners, all in the name of "finders keepers"

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)

its not just UK, if I'm not mistaken, Vatican also are hiding things that they got from Africa

I would say all Euro countries with African colonizing past have stashed away African artifacts they will not show

Vatican is hiding the most shyt

That place is up there with Area 51

Europeans, arabs, mongol Asiatics all know what they're doing.

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I don't even want to think about it. My blood boils when I see the pieces stolen from Nigeria in British museums. Europeans better not fall off; the revenge would be so merciless :birdman::demonic:. I think Europeans know this too:merchant: