We Must Cancel Everyone’s Student Debt, for the Economy’s Sake

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I wouldn't say never but things would have to get a lot worse/turbulent before it did. It is the will of the people but we going to have to make the 1% kneel. They would never do it voluntarily.
So then is my endless monthly payment worth avoiding a lot worse/turbulent? :lupe:
And if things do get a lot worse/turbulent, would relief from my endless monthly payment even matter? :lupe:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
It has to. Completely agree. Well past a reasonable solution. At least that I can see.
You’re looking at it incorrectly. This is an unreasonable problem. Education should be free. The unreasonable solution is to cancel the debt. The next democratic congress/presidency needs to act swiftly. These are issues that should have been addressed in 2009.

We wasted our advantage on what?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Some may argue that was their intent.
That is possible but people defaulting on homes cars no one buying commerce stores closing etc... This country slowly but surely is declining financially.

shyt don’t be surprise in the future people will leave the country.

Jhoon

Daps
That is possible but people defaulting on homes cars no one buying commerce stores closing etc... This country slowly but surely is declining financially.

shyt don’t be surprise in the future people will leave the country.
These kids with chemistry degrees are so in debt that they aren’t even thinking of having a family. They’re chemists working at Whole Foods and Macy’s. These kids aren’t dumb, they’re dejected.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
cancel mine, I just defaulted again and I owe like 1500

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Nah

I paid off my student loans so fukk everyone that didn’t

I agree :yeshrug:

Sure its a bit hateful but what the fukk. All these people signed up for loans knowing they had to be repaid. Unless I'm getting my tuition money back, fukk these irresponsible kids.

No, they should lower the cost and stop subsidising it.

This is the real solution. Telling kids "hey if it gets really bad we're gonna bail you out so dont worry about your debts or obligations that you voluntarily signed up for" is a bad look. Instead, finding ways to lower the costs associated with higher education is the real answer.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
These kids with chemistry degrees are so in debt that they aren’t even thinking of having a family. They’re chemists working at Whole Foods and Macy’s. These kids aren’t dumb, they’re dejected.

My wife moved up the echelon in banking and runs a couple without a degree... she got workers under with Psychology Degrees Art Degrees just a bunch of bullshyt I just don’t understand and they indebt to it. The system is fukked up.

Jhoon

Daps
My wife moved up the echelon in banking and runs a couple without a degree... she got workers under with Psychology Degrees Art Degrees just a bunch of bullshyt I just don’t understand and they indebt to it. The system is fukked up.
The system is working as intended. The world doesn’t need cheap, human labor anymore.

You would be a fool to give up your gun now.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
If they going to cancel student debt college would have to be free for everyone going forward also

Not to mention legitimate arguments about reimbursement for those who paid them off.

And people who paid their way through college should sue

tbh, I don't think these viewpoints matter. With any law, there will always be winners and losers due to timing. I got $8K for my first house from the govt. because of the timing. everyone before and after that will just have to hold that L. the govt hands out stimulus packages all the time, as needed, depending on the economy.​

Nah

I paid off my student loans so fukk everyone that didn’t

this belief right here is why something like this has a slim chance of passing. it's more personal and everyone that did the right thing is gonna be pissed. But I say "fukk em" because nobody takes these new tax laws as personal... and it's an even bigger sham that affects everyone who isn't super rich.​

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this belief right here is why something like this has a slim chance of passing. it's more personal and everyone that did the right thing is gonna be pissed. But I say "fukk em" because nobody takes these new tax laws as personal... and it's an even bigger sham that affects everyone who isn't super rich.​

Pretty much.

Somebody: "These car loan debt should have lowered percentage APR"
Dude that paid off loan: "Nah, keep it, I paid it off these people should pay they shyt off or not have a car"

Somebody: "hey, Health care costs should be lowered, single payer and all that"
Dude: "Nah, don't do shyt I pay my medical bills almost bankrupt me but I paid, you should too, ya bums"

Somebody: "Damn these taxes high as hell we should lower them"
Dude: No, leave them as is plan better and bootstraps

:snoop: They have no concrete evidence or logical rebuttle to NOT write off student loan debt except I did that so everyone should.