We need to have a serious discussion about the IGNORANT nature of BROOKLYN nikkas

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
As someone who's from Brooklyn, worked and driven through all areas of Brooklyn, spent 23 years of my life here (I'm 30), gone to school here, etc I'm qualified to speak on this. This is mainly about hood nikkas in Brooklyn.

I can't help but feel there's a (for lack of better word) slowness or "think before you act" quality to some brehs out here. But most notable is the impulsive nature of these nikkas. It's crazy when I think of all the fights I remember on the bus/train headed to and from school, the shootings, the stabbings/slashings, etc. 97% of the time it was over the pettiest shyt.

The FedEx driver that just got shot is a prime example of what I'm talking about. I doubt the driver said or did anything that disrespectful that warranted a bullet in the back of his neck. I used to be a FedEx driver so I know the deal. He probably was just walking in the building trying to be in-and-out and nikkas tried to shoot the shyt with him..

"yo my man where them ps5's at"

"yo you got anything for [apartment number]"

"yo my man where my package at"

"I'm still waiting on my package, y'all bugging the fukk out"

and unless the driver smiles and replies in a super friendly manner it's always going to be met with aggression and confrontation. That's how these nikkas be. And if the driver is white , he'll get all the respect in the world.

But another reason that prompted this thread is the Casanova situation. It's the same as Taxstone. nikkas just gotta be braggadocios and egotistical about being violent and toxic. It don't matter if the police right there, if cameras are around or plenty of witnesses. They'll just a commit a heinous act without even thinking of the repercussions or outcome. There's no thought or calculation to it. I know this doesn't just pertain to Brooklyn but I'm just speaking on what I know. I've had a number of encounters and confrontations with nikkas when I was younger for the dumbest shyt. Things that still make me go :mindblown: to this day. A nikka will start some drama with you just because you waiting on line at the Chinese restaurant minding your business. shyt is crazy breh... I know it's not just me seeing this shyt. I got so many stories I can drop in here.

OGBIGBOY187

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cam's Range Rover
Nahh its just nikkas who would rather be around other men cuz they aint grow up wit fathers or other positive male influences. nikkas grow up the same and really be acting like they emotional mamas.

BK nikkas robbed me and a fat nikka had the nerve to ask me if he can have my KFC. so yeah poor fatherless nikkas just running rampant

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Nahh its just nikkas who would rather be around other men cuz they aint grow up wit fathers or other positive male influences. nikkas grow up the same and really be acting like they emotional mamas.

BK nikkas robbed me and a fat nikka had the nerve to ask me if he can have my KFC. so yeah poor fatherless nikkas just running rampant
I cant imagin living in a city where u can just get robbed

Canada really spoiled me

OGBIGBOY187

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cam's Range Rover
They robbed you but let you keep the KFC? I'm confused

I was like 12 comin home from KFC on Pitkin walking to Legion. I was right around the corner from the crib and the wolves cornered me from the chinese spot across the street. I was living in midwood wit my mom so I aint really had no type of awareness forreal. I had like 10 bucks on me in mostly singles and they went all in my pockets. fat nikka was like "can i have a piece of chicken?" he asked me like 3 times. I was in shock so i just ran straight home

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
As someone who's from Brooklyn, worked and driven through all areas of Brooklyn, spent 23 years of my life here (I'm 30), gone to school here, etc I'm qualified to speak on this. This is mainly about hood nikkas in Brooklyn.

I can't help but feel there's a (for lack of better word) slowness or "think before you act" quality to some brehs out here. But most notable is the impulsive nature of these nikkas. It's crazy when I think of all the fights I remember on the bus/train headed to and from school, the shootings, the stabbings/slashings, etc. 97% of the time it was over the pettiest shyt.

The FedEx driver that just got shot is a prime example of what I'm talking about. I doubt the driver said or did anything that disrespectful that warranted a bullet in the back of his neck. I used to be a FedEx driver so I know the deal. He probably was just walking in the building trying to be in-and-out and nikkas tried to shoot the shyt with him..

"yo my man where them ps5's at"

"yo you got anything for [apartment number]"

"yo my man where my package at"

"I'm still waiting on my package, y'all bugging the fukk out"

and unless the driver smiles and replies in a super friendly manner it's always going to be met with aggression and confrontation. That's how these nikkas be. And if the driver is white , he'll get all the respect in the world.

But another reason that prompted this thread is the Casanova situation. It's the same as Taxstone. nikkas just gotta be braggadocios and egotistical about being violent and toxic. It don't matter if the police right there, if cameras are around or plenty of witnesses. They'll just a commit a heinous act without even thinking of the repercussions or outcome. There's no thought or calculation to it. I know this doesn't just pertain to Brooklyn but I'm just speaking on what I know. I've had a number of encounters and confrontations with nikkas when I was younger for the dumbest shyt. Things that still make me go :mindblown: to this day. A nikka will start some drama with you just because you waiting on line at the Chinese restaurant minding your business. shyt is crazy breh... I know it's not just me seeing this shyt. I got so many stories I can drop in here.

thats the problem, always been the problem. but the caping for the hood will always be present.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I knew Brooklyn was different when I visited in 94. I was on an elevator with my cousin and his two friends in their building and his friends just said let’s fight eachother in here. No provocation or disrespect before he stated that, in fact we were chatting about the road rash videogame. That caught me off guard.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I knew Brooklyn was different when I visited in 94. I was on an elevator with my cousin and his two friends in their building and his friends just said let’s fight eachother in here. No provocation or disrespect before he stated that, in fact we were chatting about the road rash videogame. That caught me off guard.

One of the GOAT games