We need to stop listening to Metacritic brehs.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How come Halo got an 85 and The Order a 65 I can at least play The Order guaranteed tomorrow while I can't play Halo at all

I think it's time gamers boycott reviewers and tell them to keep their mouth shut because it's ruining sales and making people lose jobs

Xbox is America console and Metacritic is owned by white people I think so they like Xbox games more They even ignore problems on Xbox games like Ryse and Forza 5(You gotta buy cars with real money in that game my friend paid $25 to drive a Sports car)

PersonallyDriveclub and The Order are quite possibly the most finest experiences to be had on any entertainment medium in the last decade and if you haven't had the experience yet then sad to say you are indeed deficient in gaming nutrition Watch Halo 5 get 95 Metacritic and it won't even work :camb:y:

People who use Metacritic to buy games are fools and are weak minded. The only games that should be taken seriously on there are high rated PS games like Persona 4 Golden or Shadow of the Colossus since those games aren't white people made games and white people say it's good so that mean they can't lie.

Thank you

Last edited:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
How come Halo got an 85 and The Order a 65 I can at least play The Order guaranteed tomorrow while I can't play Halo at all

I think it's time gamers boycott reviewers and tell them to keep their mouth shut because it's ruining sales and making people lose jobs

Xbox is America console and Metacritic is owned by white people I think so they like Xbox games more They even ignore problems on Xbox games like Ryse and Forza 5(You gotta buy cars with real money in that game my friend paid $25 to drive a Sports car)

PersonallyDriveclub and The Order are quite possibly the most finest experiences to be had on any entertainment medium in the last decade and if you haven't had the experience yet then sad to say you are indeed deficient in gaming nutrition Watch Halo 5 get 95 Metacritic and it won't even work :camb:y:

People who use Metacritic to buy games are fools and are weak minded. The only games that should be taken seriously on there are high rated PS games like Persona 4 Golden or Shadow of the Colossus since those games aren't white people made games and white people say it's good so that mean they can't lie.

Thanks.
I havent played the order but they got bad reviews everywhere as far as I know

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
apN3l4H.gif

:banderas:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have you played it? Be honest about the review. I have 1 game for my ps4. I want dying light and a few other joints
The Order is my GOTY and I can't wait to buy it tomorrow. Collector's edition coming in from Amazon Saturday but I can't wait I need this.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
like i said before...i just look for deal breakers. i could care less about scores

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Everyone knows the type of games they like, so just do you. Everyone else and their opinions are jaded in one way or another.

The end.