We #PrettyBoys, but it's bout to get uglier than a Master P sneaker: Lomachenko vs Marriaga on 08/05

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
So Rigo is going to go backwards the entire fight from Loma, who will be coming forward, playing to the crowd (which will also sway the judges when Loma is pulling his "look at me, I want to fight...he's running" antics), and throwing many more punches?:mjpls:

Yeah....I don't wanna hear Rigo was robbed at all, because that gameplan plays into Loma's favor. Yall were just talking about how Salido fought him and had success, only to bring in a much smaller fighter who will be backing up and throwing sparingly just trying to counter?:jbhmm:

This fight is going to be fun:heh:
nah I say he would connect more than Loma, Loma can be as active as he want and throw as much as he want if he can't get into a proper punching range and can't land consistently while he eats counters.

I doN't say Rigo's gonna win without a doubt, 2 division difference is 2 division difference... all I'm saying if Rigo gonna have enough pop to keep Loma honest and that's a quite big "if" then he has a legit chance to win this

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
that's not a characteristic of Floyd or Rigo fans that's a characteristic of all "stans" and I don't mean stan now jokingly as we use it around here.
Characteristic of stans across all message boards, but I was referring to this place. We all stan, but virtually everyone can talk level headed for a bit about their fighter. But there are a few fighters (Floyd, Rigo) who the stan groups tend to not open up the possibility of any negative talk regarding their fighter. And another sign is they usually have support from posters outside The Ring regulars who join in and add their nonsense.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
I agree with you that Loma beats Rigo. There definitely will be a size advantage and it will play a role, but Rigo fans have jumped on the Loma don't want it hype train and not worried about the weight, so as you have said nullifying their use of weight to discredit a Loma win.

That said, Yuzo does have a point I agree with. The best way to Loma is to force his hand, not let him dictate, and give him some pressure so he can't set you up as much. The past (not just Salido) has shown it is the way to slow Loma's offense and force him to think and keep his hands from being moved as much. Not what Yuzo's point doesn't consider is I think the Salido fight was a major learning experience for Loma and I don't think he will get bullied or as gun shy in the same way again. You can already see since Salido he fights dirtier and is willing to retaliate.

Yuzo may be our technical ring breakdown God, but he can be wrong from time to time just like anyone else. Still remember he picked Cotto to beat Canelo and I was shocked.
cotto would have won, if he would have boxed.