WE THE PEOPLE Are To Blame If Trump Or Hillary Becomes President (PLAT TOPIC)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Do us a favor and leave now @JudgeJoeGorilla
Your shytty daily spam threads are taking up space on the forum,make sure you ask the owners to delete ALL your threads so it's like you never existed :blessed:
That's cold famo

s50yprd.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its like george carlin said. americans only have the illusion of choice

we never really have a choice when it comes to the president. we're given a very limited option. democrats never had a fukkin chance to pick, hillary bought and paid for that nomination after losing in 08. it was her consolation prize. this shyt with bernie was just a charade, and of course it helped her that her stupid fukkin voter base cant think for themselves

thats what i can respect about the republican side. the establishment tried to tell them who they could elect, and they werent buying it. they told them to go fukk themselves, and voted trump in. say what you want about trump, and theres a lot to say, but his candidacy is more legitimate than hillarys :scusthov:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
I'm in a higher tax bracket, so me voting Relublican is actually in my best interest.

I also wanna see the world burn.

im personally just not going to vote this time around.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm in a higher tax bracket, so me voting Relublican is actually in my best interest.

I also wanna see the world burn.

im personally just not going to vote this time around.
That's good that you are doing well. I meant for the people who lives off 10,000-13,000 a year.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
its like george carlin said. americans only have the illusion of choice

we never really have a choice when it comes to the president. we're given a very limited option. democrats never had a fukkin chance to pick, hillary bought and paid for that nomination after losing in 08. it was her consolation prize. this shyt with bernie was just a charade, and of course it helped her that her stupid fukkin voter base cant think for themselves

thats what i can respect about the republican side. the establishment tried to tell them who they could elect, and they werent buying it. they told them to go fukk themselves, and voted trump in. say what you want about trump, and theres a lot to say, but his candidacy is more legitimate than hillarys :scusthov:
100% true with everything you stated. The with Bernie supporters are they gonna leave the Democratic Party. Especially, after the DNC Platform stunt. The DNC pretends to be the liberal party while being center-right. I see a 3rd Party forming.