We up on that Ripple (XRP) wave yet?

Daps
Ripple is a payment protocol that makes it easy for foreign banks to exchange currency between each other, transactions take seconds. And it's also a Cryptocurrency (not unlike Bitcoin), Ripple currency is XRP vs Bitcoin BTC.

Any of you holding XRP? I'm thinking of purchasing some, I missed the Bitcoin wave when it first hit don't want to missed this one in case it bears fruit.

Videos explaining Ripple

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea, cats on bgol have a long thread about it and a gang of us have invested.
I have about 150,000 xrp and will probably buy more, steadily throughout the year.
This one is a long term investment and hopefully it will eventually be the transaction currency of the majority of banks.
Trump being in power makes Wall Street, the banks and the 1% giddy so whatever wave that benefits them is one you may want to throw some chips at.

The brehs on that board also pointed out PASCALCOIN, another coin that just popped up a couple of days ago. It seems like a pump and dump.
At the time one poster presented it, it was around 0.0002. Right now at 10:40am Pacific, its around 0.0009.
But this one seems like one you have to monitor minute by minute.

Daps
Yea, cats on bgol have a long thread about it and a gang of us have invested.
I have about 150,000 xrp and will probably buy more, steadily throughout the year.
This one is a long term investment and hopefully it will eventually be the transaction currency of the majority of banks.
Trump being in power makes Wall Street, the banks and the 1% giddy so whatever wave that benefits them is one you may want to throw some chips at.

The brehs on that board also pointed out PASCALCOIN, another coin that just popped up a couple of days ago. It seems like a pump and dump.
At the time one poster presented it, it was around 0.0002. Right now at 10:40am Pacific, its around 0.0009.
But this one seems like one you have to monitor minute by minute.

Mind telling us about your method of buying XRP? What wallet do you use?

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Mind telling us about your method of buying XRP? What wallet do you use?
Sorry for the delayed response.

I use kraken, I just followed the instructions from this page...
How to Buy XRP | Ripple

They have a few tiers of identification verification and I've only gotten to Tier 2 so far. Tier 3 verification requires a copy of your driver's license, passport or ID card.
Also, a recent bill and picture of yourself holding up your driver's license and a written piece of paper saying you want to trade on kraken.
:mjlol:
After setting up an account, I went to a bitcoin ATM and bought bitcoins and put them in my Kraken wallet.
I then traded the coins for Ripples following the instructions on that page I linked.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Sorry for the delayed response.

I use kraken, I just followed the instructions from this page...
How to Buy XRP | Ripple

They have a few tiers of identification verification and I've only gotten to Tier 2 so far. Tier 3 verification requires a copy of your driver's license, passport or ID card.
Also, a recent bill and picture of yourself holding up your driver's license and a written piece of paper saying you want to trade on kraken.
:mjlol:
After setting up an account, I went to a bitcoin ATM and bought bitcoins and put them in my Kraken wallet.
I then traded the coins for Ripples following the instructions on that page I linked.

Breh you bought 150,000 XRP for cheap before it blew up.

Did you sell when it rallied to $3? :whoo:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh you bought 150,000 XRP for cheap before it blew up.

Did you sell when it rallied to $3? :whoo:
I sold some to buy other coins like $BNB, (Binance coin), $WGR and bunch of other coins/tokens.
I still have about half of that left and will probably buy some more.
$XRP has been good to me and will probably blow again and surpass its high in the future.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Going long on this one. It's already in use and has long term disruptive potential by replacing SWIFT for banks.
HODLing this for +100x