We waited 5 years for that... #underwhelmed - Tyson

Daps
I don't think so breh.. That shyt was hella boring. Tyson on point
He isn't hating. He telling the truth.
hating on what? fukking fight was a snoozefest.
Yall obviously haven't seen this video then -

Tyson wanted Mayweather to lose. The only joy he'd get outta that fight was if Mayweather lost.

There's no way in hell he would've tweeted just "We waited 5 years for that #underwhelmed" if Pacquiao won in the same manner that Mayweather did. He would've been part of and swept up with the euphoria of Mayweather losing just like 98% of the public that were rooting against him - that the contents and climaxes of each round would be a footnote - because everyone would be focused solely on Mayweather going 47-1.

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Tyson wanted Mayweather to lose. The only joy he'd get outta that fight was if Mayweather lost.

There's no way in hell he would've tweeted just "We waited 5 years for that #underwhelmed" if Pacquiao won in the same manner that Mayweather did. He would've been part of and swept up with the euphoria of Mayweather losing just like 98% of the public that were rooting against him - that the contents and climaxes of each round would be a footnote - because everyone would be focused solely on Mayweather going 47-1.

I've seen that video. You might be right about what his motives, but he's also right in calling it what it was.

I looked up at one point and couldn't believe it was already the 10th round. I felt like I literally just went out and watched two guys spar. Some people spent over $100,000 on tickets :heh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Well that would have made it less boring since it would be something we've never seen before.

He also would have never made that tweet if either fighter went down or seemed to get hurt regardless of the outcome.

Floyd fights to win and there's nothing wrong with that. But compared to Tyson who went in for the kill every match, its not hard to see why he'd say the match was boring.