Weakest main Nintendo franchise? (poll)

Weakest noteworthy Nintendo Franchise?

• Mario spinoffs (Mario Tennis/Golf, Paper Mario etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Kirby

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Star Fox

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Pokemon

• Mother/Earthbound

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • F-Zero

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Fire Emblem

• Pikmin

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • Animal Crossing

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Wii _______

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Splatoon

• Xenoblade

• Other (explain in comments)

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like Yoshi and Star Fox peaked with Yoshi's Island and Star Fox 64, respectively. I've heard that Wooly World is decent, though. :manny:

As far as the poll goes, I left out the obvious GOATs like the main Mario franchise and the Legend of Zelda games. Most of y'all voted Mario and Zelda as the best of the Ninty franchises in my last poll anyway :jbhmm:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Wii _ is up there but to be honest...I've never owned a F-Zero game in my life, nor have I ever seen one. So F-Zero is outta here

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Probably F zero.

Although Captain falcon is carrying the series on his back

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This n___a really has Pokémon the goat up there?

LOL, I probably could have left that one out. I left out Zelda and Mario since everyone voted for those as the best franchises in my last poll. I also left Metroid out since those games are all pretty much universally agreed to be piff (except Other M). Just because I have a series as an option above however, doesn't mean that it's a bad franchise.

Star Fox been trash since 64. Sadly.
:mjcry: It was all downhill after 64... I can't think of a Nintendo series that's fallen off harder.

IMO the F-Zero games never really fell off significantly, Nintendo just stopped making them.
More than that, I'm shocked that anyone actually voted for Mother/Earthbound. Say what you will about the first MOTHER, but Earthbound and MOTHER 3 are flames.
Also, Pikmin has to be better than the Wii ______ series.

But still, it's interesting to see what y'all think :jbhmm:

EDIT: to be fair, I might just be gassing F-Zero because Captain Falcon is so dope in Super Smash Bros :pachaha:

MiserableBriefAidi-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
  • Under Mario, the sports spinoffs have been very weak, I don't know why anything was made outside Strikers.
  • Yoshi is an afterthought, when's the last time, you said lemme boot up my system, finna play some Yoshi
  • Kirby gives the same vibes as Sonic, no one cares for innovative gameplay in either of those games, let folks suck shyt:dame:
  • Fire Emblem on the Wii, was the last noteworthy game. All the games afterwords were doing too much