Wealthy white Louisiana residents win right to form their own city and split from poorer black neighborhoods.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
It’s a shame that so many of you see news like this and start giving the pound cake speech.

This is a move to defund Black tax payers.

Look at Jacksonville’s failing infrastructure and see the future.

But sure, maybe now these folks will pull their pants up and themselves up by the bootstraps. Surely this is easier to do with even less resources.
I don’t even know what to say to these posters, they all in this thread dismissing it saying how black people should and would do the same while ignoring the real issue

But I guess black people in fukking Louisiana shouldn’t complain but use they resources to create they own towns and cities, like I said I don’t know what to say to these posters

MasterThought

Superstar
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
MnZWF3.gif
^^^^^^^^ is this the element they're trying to get themselves and their kids away from or is it more to the story?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
he's not wrong, but changing culture will take generations.

we need immediate change.

there are things that can be done in the immediate future, but how much are we willing to sacrifice to do so.
Good business, good banking, and good marriages.

Take the banking out we still might get it. Get on the Freelance/mercenary mindset wave if that’s your wave and we develop a nice private sector and we got a chance maybe. The iga and koga did this in Japan. The creation of the ninja was because of a breakdown of society and they neeeded protection against bandits and samurai. So the peasant jizamurai got together and lined everyone up. Used the bandits as target practice to obtain the same warrior power as a samurai and more. Everybody did day jobs and mercenary jobs and then when certain families didn’t need to do fighting anymore they leaned into their day trades. They also had a voluntary government. These people were also untouchables, they were not considered people until Tokugawa conscripted them. But before then they built themselves up that anyone that came and tried to rule them they told them to gtfo. They had basically their own confederation without totally splitting off from Japan

Black military men and women should start marrying each other and lining each other up. And since they military hopefully that means they discipline the kids and maybe we can self cultivate a similar thing.

Or what happens is that everyone who is useful all tries to marry into the family that’s doing everything right and then a necessary ethnogenesis happens

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
We need to stop fronting. Most Black People don't want to live around most Black people.

Yall want others to pretend they like us. :martin:

Whites don't want you walking through their manicured neighborhoods or to see you filling gas or shopping there.

I suppose they're justified right, and should exercise the right to deny service to you since everyone hates Blacks and will understand?
:sas2:

King Poetic

Can You Spot Me A 20?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
On The Pacific
Wasn’t it a thread last year where i might be wrong where Dave Chappelle and Steph Curry didn’t want I believe low income apartment buildings being built around the areas they live, which would bring down their home value and increase crime..

We as black people need to stop crying and instead of living in the hood, how about working together to form a black community,,, meaning getting together to get rid of the criminals/bad ass single mothers with bad kids, the ex con walking around stealing and robbing our older people and young kids that want to learn..

Baton Rouge is a hell hole full of ignorant nikkas that destroy shyt they live in

Just like here in Compton…

The early days of Compton black folks kept the neighborhood clean and secured,, but boom the late 70s come and then welfare comes in and it was a wrap because we start seeing the rise of ignorant nikkas running in and the whole neighborhoods went to hell