Weed Now Legal in NJ

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Hopefully the process to get a license for a dispensary won't be so restrictive it cuts out most people's ability to get involved.

Same for felony bars to licensure.

If it’s modeled after getting a liquor license it will only be a matter of time before it becomes impossible to get.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I swear to God anybody from Georgia on that voting don’t matter fukk the dems shyt come Election Day for the Governors race gonna catch these virtual hands :demonic:fam in Newark bout to eat:mjcry:

Last edited:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Hopefully the process to get a license for a dispensary won't be so restrictive it cuts out most people's ability to get involved.

this what happened in PA for the medical dispensaries and the grown farms
they only gave out like 12 licenses initially and it was a 200k non-refundable application fee iirc :dead:
i actually know a dude who got one (really his uncle) but they are very rich and politically well connected
shyt is a sham. john boehner of all ppl is on the national weed board

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If it’s modeled after getting a liquor license it will only be a matter of time before it becomes impossible to get.
That's what I fear is going to happen.
this what happened in PA for the medical dispensaries and the grown farms
they only gave out like 12 licenses initially and it was a 200k non-refundable application fee iirc :dead:
i actually know a dude who got one (really his uncle) but they are very rich and politically well connected
shyt is a sham. john boehner of all ppl is on the national weed board
Same thing almost happened in Ohio - it's basically a way for industry leaders to gain a foothold in a market. Hilariously enough, it tends to be the "free market" politicians that put the restrictions in.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
tUYRUGx.png