Weekly/NIGHTLY NIGHT TIME BEAT MAKING COOKUP

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
So O thinking of having a weekly or nightly beat making cookup.

I got the idea from @Rozay Oro

@Rozay Oro. As a way of challenging each other..but to also share your music.
:mjlit:

Because if you're like me then you want heads to listen to your shyt. I also wanna hear what you brehs are cooking up and what yall can cookup and how fast.:myman:

Brehs come in and tag me and I'll find time that to listen to your beats and critique/and/or share your music to others if you so choose.

But the purpose is to have fun and kinda challenge each other...like Proverbs says

"IRON sharpens Iron".:lawd:

So if you're down then tag me and I'll cookup something that same day and in return I'll listen to your music.

I'll be making shyt EXCLUSIVELY on my MPC LIVE 2. I export the tracks onto a USB drive then upload to soundcloud/distrokid just like that from mpc >USB drive>cell.phone.

O also thinkin about putting up some tutorials on how to cookup with the mpc live and the mpc live workout how to structure a song with the mpc.:salute:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
So O thinking of having a weekly or nightly beat making cookup.

I got the idea from @Rozay Oro

@Rozay Oro. As a way of challenging each other..but to also share your music.
:mjlit:

Because if you're like me then you want heads to listen to your shyt. I also wanna hear what you brehs are cooking up and what yall can cookup and how fast.:myman:

Brehs come in and tag me and I'll find time that to listen to your beats and critique/and/or share your music to others if you so choose.

But the purpose is to have fun and kinda challenge each other...like Proverbs says

"IRON sharpens Iron".:lawd:

So if you're down then tag me and I'll cookup something that same day and in return I'll listen to your music.

I'll be making shyt EXCLUSIVELY on my MPC LIVE 2. I export the tracks onto a USB drive then upload to soundcloud/distrokid just like that from mpc >USB drive>cell.phone.

O also thinkin about putting up some tutorials on how to cookup with the mpc live and the mpc live workout how to structure a song with the mpc.:salute:
No sample for everyone to take a wack at? Just a free for all?

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I challenge someone to remix a song in a language other than English. I already did one but if someone accepts I'll accept their challenge next. I honestly touched it up over a weeks time so a week is fine with me. I'll post when the other person is ready I guess.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm down.
It would be dope to make beats nightly.

I can't sample for shyt but I want to learn how to flip.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
79810-AAF-9-DE6-46-DC-8-D99-65497399-DF7-D.jpg

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SMH
I'm on some handing in my work at the end of the semester type ish here I had to get my audio situation together.
At some point I will look up the lyrics to this song so I have some idea what they're saying

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I’m down for this. I’m using the maschine and logic mostly as well as learning beat maker 3 & Cubasis on the iPad