Weirdest/Most Disturbing Shyt You've Seen on the Internet

Archangel

Banned
Daps
I've been browsing the web since AOL High Speed Free Trial back in 1998
120866345IVflSI_ph.jpeg

And in my days, I've seen some crazy things man. I remember back 07 when 2 Girls 1 Cup dropped and that shyt was mindblowing.

The weirdest/craziest thing I've ever seen:
One time I was browsing a forum, I think it was Newgrounds or Rotten.com and there was a link to this deepweb cannibal fetish site where people were messaging each other to meet up to be eaten.:gucci: Real talk

These people, white of course, had fetishes to be eaten so they'd arrange a meeting with another contemporary and agree to have pieces of their body cut off, prepared and eaten. They even had pictures of themselves posing with one another with bandages on the amputated body part like it was all good.

They would post pictures of recipes and shyt. A cutting board with onions, garlic, salt, pepper and a fukkin human thumb. :picard:
They were actually on this site posting pic after pic of ear soup, "finger" sandwiches, booty cheek slices, thigh slices, penises, nipples, tongues. All from actual human beings. I just know a few of them weren't volunteers and prolly were murdered.

That shyt bothered me cause back then, I had no idea stuff liek this was so readily available on the internet.

Share your stories and lets :scust: together.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
"2 girls and a Cup"...when the original first dropped....

source.gif

and that clip of that cop and his son gettin executed in Mexico by the cartel...:francis:

Executed the pops in front of his son. Flayed the son face...cut his heart out his chest while he was still alive and pulled it out on some Kano shyt. I don't know why I even watched some shyt like that...:snoop:

Shows how desensitized and deprived some of us have become from years of watching violence.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
"

and that clip of that cop and his son gettin executed in Mexico by the cartel...:francis:

Executed the pops in front of his son. Flayed the son...cut his heart while he was still alive and pulled it out on some Kano shyt. I don't know why I even watched some shyt like that...:snoop:

Shows how desensitized and deprived some of us have become from years of violence.
i remember this. couldnt bring myself to watch it

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
"chech clear" was the first disturbing thing I ever saw

Urban Dictionary: chechclear

a pic of German shepherd tied up to one of those fetish swings (it was news article a police pic) was the overall most disturbing thing. The owner had been sexually abusing it, you could see the fear in the dog's eyes in this pic. Til this day it's the only thing I wish I could unsee