Well, you Pawgers and Paagers been busy...birth stats: Black men as fathers for women from 160+ countries

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
Moral of the story.

Black Men, Black Women like you.

Black Men, Women overseas like you.

Black Men, tread lightly with Jamaica, Haiti, Kenya, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Trinidad, D.R., Germany, Ghana, and Somalia.

:mjpls:

I think people who’ve never traveled abroad or interact with recent immigrants have that strange mindset.

I find it surprising on the Coli but how many Coli members have lived abroad or travel to other continents on a yearly basis?

:jbhmm:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I live in Queens.

Believe me, despite these stats, they still largely favor their own men. Jamaican women in particular stay getting passed around like a dinner plate by Yard men and having damn near the same "baby mama" drama we have lol.

That said, they do tend to IR date/marry more than AA women on average.

Yeah in the first post I mention Black women---of all origins primarily fukk with Black men by substantial margins.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Yeah in the first post I mention Black women---of all origins primarily fukk with Black men by substantial margins.

I appreciate you fighting the good fight..... but the young brothers are no longer buying into the "race loyalty" propaganda that our predecessors fell victim to.

The most accurate stat would be the sexual relations stats

And thats something which can't be measured.

Marriages don't tell the full story, and pregnancies only tell half the story.

I appreciate your consistency on this topic tho.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
I appreciate you fighting the good fight..... but the young brothers are no longer buying into the "race loyalty" propaganda that our predecessors fell victim to.

The types of men a woman has sexual and intimate relations with during her prime years of carefree and fun youth(18-29) Indicate her true male preferences. They are truly sexually attracted by these men.

Because beautiful young women in their prime choose and fukk the men they want. They fukk these men because they feel sexual desire and lust for them. These men are lovers.​

Older washed up women over 30-35 fukk the men they need. They fukk with them because of what they have(stability, willingness to settle down and provide, status, money etc) it’s a business decision, a strategical move to secure resources, protection and companionship. We call these men providers because women aren’t motivated by sexual desire and lust but exclusively motivated by comfort and stability.​

Last edited:
Daps

They won’t touch this