Wench goes viral on TikTok for wenching

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I'm sick of TikTok

if it's not black women showing off how much they dislike black men, it's black men showing off how much they dislike black women. Overall that app is just very c00nish and filled with self hate.

I'll pray for Gen Z 🙏🏾
TikTok needs to be banned because of their history

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No even by Black women who dated a white man once. The biggest and most pathetic group is Black women who have never dated a white man a day in their life by love telling the world how much they are in love with them. :dahell:

Insanity because no :scust:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
But we know you do.

We even know your account name on there :sas1:

There is no “paranoia” we’re just now game to your shtick which is you coming into these interracial threads and bagging on black men while NEVER calling out the wenches :mjlol: just like what all the other LSA trolls on here do.

LSA BABBLE. Me calling you out isn’t any sort of indication that I specifically want to “pawg”
You have my lsa account name, yet i don’t post on there. :dead: It doesn’t add up. You’re full of shyt.

And you still haven’t given a specific example on how I bagged on Brehs.

Y’all mad at a 5 second tik tok video. Just think about that for a second. Again go touch grass. You really need to. If you that mad you can do the same thing. Or you can continue being a keyboard crusader going hard on wenches.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Last edited:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Oh shyt. My bytch ass stalker with an Asian name is here again. He never can just directly quote my post or tag me. But this is how he deals with women in general and for a good reason—shyt is rough for him with women.

that’s why he always gotta be passive aggressive. Let me just pull up this ether about the type of man he is:

You a scorned weirdo still mad that girls curved you growing up for being funny looking. You were abused as a child, scared to smile and they called you ugly. You have admitted this yourself

you got married and your wife left you cuz she made double your salary and she realized that being alone made more sense than being with a broke and ugly incel with no ambition. You’ve admitted this too

you have made DOZENS of threads about random average flat booty white women in jbo

you are a broke and shameless c00n. You won’t shoot shyt or touch shyt p*ssy. I would tell you to kill yourself but you might do it.

Last edited:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Oh shyt. My bytch ass stalker with an Asian name is here again. He never can just directly quote my post or tag me. But this is how he deals with women in general and for a good reason—shyt is rough for him with women.

He don’t even have the balls to just quote me or tag me. Nah he always gotta be passive aggressive. Let me just pull up this ether about the type of man he is:
Damn

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

that’s why he always gotta be passive aggressive. Let me just pull up this ether about the type of man he is:

What a weirdo :russ:

Daps
It's funny how in this modern era, everyone is salty about their women divesting.
Brehs salty about black women divesting to crehs.
Crehs salty about white women divesting to brehs
chrehs salty about asian women divesting to crehs
brehitos salty about latinas divesting to brehs

Y'all better get in where you fit in.
All about options tbh.

The best looking people will often stay in their own race because they get chosen first. The average/above average folks and the less attractive have to figure out what lane is best. 5'9" average breh with a decent job? Lots of sistas he can choose from. 6'4" breh that's 6 figs/6 certs...every sista in town already watching him. Ugly 5'5" breh making $150k/year? Is he better off with an Asian "3, Black "4" or white "4.5"?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
You have my lsa account name, yet i don’t post on there. :dead: It doesn’t add up. You’re full of shyt.

And you still haven’t given a specific example on how I bagged on Brehs.

Y’all mad at a 5 second tik tok video. Just think about that for a second. Again go touch grass. You really need to. If you that mad you can do the same thing. Or you can continue being a keyboard crusader going hard on wenches.

Enjoy your Sunday.

I'm not a pawger so try again :mjlol:

And yes you DO post on LSA.

As I said previously we're up on game on your little shtick of bagging on black men.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I keep saying this type of shyt can be easily avoidable if you don't go looking for it.

So what's your fukking angle for this, OP?
You want more black men vs black women shyt?
You on some anti black women shyt?
You trying to justify why you a pawgset weirdo?
You want other black men to constantly bash black women?

I don't give a fukk about these lame ass hoes justifying their love for cacs. I gives no energy to this type of shyt. I don't even be on Tik Tok, but yet somehow I know there is a bunch of c00ns on there due to the fact that nikkas keep making threads about them on here.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I'm not a pawger so try again :mjlol:

And yes you DO post on LSA.

As I said previously we're up on game on your little shtick of bagging on black men.
No I DO NOT. If I posted on LSA I would have no issue copping to it, there are already Brehettes on this site who’ve admitted to having accounts on LSA. But I don’t post on that site, and I don’t have a reason to lie about it because it’s just a fukking website. But what you not going to do is lie and say I post there when I do not.

If you not, I encourage you to pawg so you can stop being so mad. Either way put me on ignore if you have an issue with my posts.