Were You A BAD KID Growing Up? (If So, What Made You Change?)

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
I was a habitual roaster/class clown/smart ass.

:yeshrug:

Got kicked out of class often.

Parent teacher conferences out the ass.

What changed me was a fear of not graduating highschooI, on time, with my friends. I was behind with credits. I had to take nothing but AP classes my last two years. I couldn't afford to fukk around...

... also an adderall script and masturbation.

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Boogie

Trade Garland
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I was bad af, started smoking early, fukking hoes early. That led to me banging, hitting licks, trapping.

What made me change? I got tired of having guns pointed at me and running from the police :francis:

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Moving from Hollis to a all white neighborhood in nassau county(at the age of 16) made me calm down. Knowing that if I SNEEZED the wrong way or got caught slipping I'd be the first and obvious suspect.

Bgreat

All Star
Daps
Went to a beyond scared straight type program and found out jail isnt somewhere anyone should be

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Got tired of whoopings and the Christianity stuff had me afraid of burning in hell at the time.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
If you want to get technical, I would have been considered a bad kid and a bad adult. I never really thought of myself as being especially reckless, but when I look back, I gotta wonder who I really am sometimes lol. Having a daughter put the brakes on all the shenanigans though. I used to hate being at the house with a passion, but now I'm a homebody.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not necessarily.

Went to the other side of town with friends on my bike

Jumped out the bathroom window to go outside when my brother and sister said i couldnt go outside...unfortunately my mother was making her way up the street at this same time :snoop:

Moving to NC changed it, when i stopped going outside as much she started taking away the game systems..couldnt have that anymore

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Wasn't really bad just talked back alot. Changed cause them ass whooping were giving me ptsd

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Always been bad. Robbed nikkas, finessed nikkas(didn't knew that was finessing), fough that's basically it. Got kicked out of school, arrested multiple times.

And to be honest my head still ain't on straight but I'm richer than most the nikkas or cacs my age and I'm doing it legally so I get myself here why stop? :yeshrug:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Yes i was. got too many ass whoopins and my granddad told me about how he killed someone as a teen and was lucky to get a second chance and how i gotta take advantage of my first chance.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Always been bad. Robbed nikkas, finessed nikkas(didn't knew that was finessing), fough that's basically it. Got kicked out of school, arrested multiple times.

And to be honest my head still ain't on straight but I'm richer than most the nikkas or cacs my age and I'm doing it legally so I get myself here why stop? :yeshrug:
:merchant:

AlwaysLurkin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was damn near a mute..knew my mom would whoop my ass if I acted up...seriously never got into trouble at school