Westbrook: I tore my quad end of last season & I tore my other quad at start of this season

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Give Steph Beal and the Warriors are a comfortable playoff team.

Did you just miss the part where dude said he played injured the entire time and now he's finally healthy? They won 13 of the last sixteen and two of the losses have been on less than one possession.

I'm beginning to think your username is supposed to be ironic :hhh:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Westbrook isn't amongst my favorite players, but dog has a mentality that very very few nikkas have. In any sport. ever

you gotta fw him off the strength of being that dude

Yeah he'll turn the ball over and he'll have off shooting nights. But scoring wise he has his spots. Unstoppable in the post cause he's too strong for most guards and small forwards. Has the left side bank shot. The right side right key shot..

Most of his turnovers is pushing the pace or forcing something to the big they can't catch.

But no one's perfect and when you take the good with the bad and the amount of professionalism he has... You can see his effect on the rest of the team. The moment he got healthy and the made a few trades the team took off. He's driving them to win.

Like Rui had a monster game and was aggressive and I'm sure Russ is in his ear.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
coli continues this washed :troll:

upload_2021-5-4_8-22-11.png

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
I always thought teams have been playing up or down injuries for a while now which is scary, maybe I'm crazy though and this is the first time this has happened :jbhmm:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
We need that brooklyn washington 1st round series. If that doesn't happen, I have no faith in NBA bullshyt ass game rigging

Brooklyn, philly and milwaukee already being clever jockeying for a matchup. If I was them I'd rather fall to the three or whatever position plays atlanta depending on if they get passed by Miami and Boston who are tougher matchups

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I always thought teams have been playing up or down injuries for a while now which is scary, maybe I'm crazy though and this is the first time this has happened :jbhmm:

I don't think it's been hidden. Three teams in the east in playoff spots are wounded ducks. Atlanta, Indiana and Charlotte until Melo came back.