Westbrook passes Magic Johnson for most consecutive triple doubles (5 straight)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
lol @ stat padding. Stat padding is forcing a 10th rebound. Forcing a 10th assist in the final minute. He's getting fukking 18 boards and shyt as a guard. He's dishing out 14-15 assists in these games. He's involved in every aspect of the game and goes 100% from the time the game starts til the clocks hits zero.

that ain't padding shyt.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Russ needs to bring them turnovers down tho. He's averaging 5.5 a game. And tonight he had 10.
His usage is off the charts the only way to reduce turnovers for him is to reduce the usage and i doubt that will happen.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
His usage is off the charts the only way to reduce turnovers for him is to reduce the usage and i doubt that will happen.

Useage plays a role, also so do decision making, and not forcing a pass.
Alotta times decsion making, and forcing passes accounts for half of Russ turnovers.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
lol @ stat padding. Stat padding is forcing a 10th rebound. Forcing a 10th assist in the final minute. He's getting fukking 18 boards and shyt as a guard. He's dishing out 14-15 assists in these games. He's involved in every aspect of the game and goes 100% from the time the game starts til the clocks hits zero.

that ain't padding shyt.
Dudes will say anything to down play or discredit players. Russy is playing amazing.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Useage plays a role, also so do decision making, and not forcing a pass.
Alotta times decsion making, and forcing passes accounts for half of Russ turnovers.
He isnt a pure pg i honestly think you are over analyzing it but thats just me he is always gonna get alot of turnovers because of his style of play but when you are averaging 15 assist on 7 turnovers thats not a bad ratio.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
He isnt a pure pg i honestly think you are over analyzing it but thats just me he is always gonna get alot of turnovers because of his style of play but when you are averaging 15 assist on 7 turnovers thats not a bad ratio.
What does being a pure point have to do with decision making and not forcing passes?
those two things, are elements in basketball regardless of position .

Averaging hight turnovers is bad regardless of ratio, because every turnover, u Lose your team a possession, and give the opps an extra possession.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What does being a pure point have to do with decision making and not forcing passes?
those two things, are elements in basketball regardless of position .

Averaging hight turnovers is bad regardless of ratio, because every turnover, u Lose your team a possession, and give the opps an extra possession.
Yes it's bad but I think you are simplifying when its more complicated. When you consider the pace he plays which increases the total possessions per game the usage rate he has the highest in the league and the turnover 15.9% #37 in the league.

Players like lebron for example have a higher turnover %. His turnovers look crazy but they really aren't for the style he is playing.

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps

that ain't padding shyt.

They need to put some respek on his name :youngsabo:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
This is the same guy who couldn't dunk till his senior year and got A by chance scholarship to ucla. Him and giannis are gonna own the leauge after lebron. He might be one of the 25% of the leauge that actually plays hard night in and night out and ironically I don't hear any players say they wanna be like Russell Westbrook or he's their favorite player. Today NBA so physically gifted and shooter oriented it's throwing people off the shyt he's doing. If he actually played defense hard too he'd be on an even higher level

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston

that ain't padding shyt.

Donovan has told the other players to let Russ get any contested rebound. It's a team effort to allow him to get those rebounds. This is generally the most difficult category for him to reach 10 of.

The Thunder beat writer was on Truehoop talking about this

Also will have to see what happens with Adams out

Last edited:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Donovan has told the other players to let Russ get any contested rebound. It's a team effort to allow him to get those rebounds. This is generally the most difficult category for him to reach 10 of.

The Thunder beat writer was on Truehoop talking about this

Also will have to see what happens with Adams out
Link?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Russ needs to bring them turnovers down tho. He's averaging 5.5 a game. And tonight he had 10.
:huhldup: :scusthov:

that ain't padding shyt.
This. I've never seen a player with a motor like this. He spends the whole game playing at 100mph. I don't know how he can keep this up, but it's amazing to watch.
Yes it's bad but I think you are simplifying when its more complicated. When you consider the pace he plays which increases the total possessions per game the usage rate he has the highest in the league and the turnover 15.9% #37 in the league.

Players like lebron for example have a higher turnover %. His turnovers look crazy but they really aren't for the style he is playing.
His usage rate has to be :scust: when you consider his team is averaging 30 fewer possessions per game than Oscar's team was the year he averaged a triple double (99-129)