Westside Gunn making the roc nation move?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
do these nikkas have one song with bounce too it? everything i heard been dry as fukk
Nah they make that hard shyt for cold winters. Plenty of party music out, plenty of happy trap out.
This is for the curbs. Not the "atlanta subdivision in a music video" curbs.

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Made complete sense n numbers bacc it up. Radio to album sales, old school stations poppin. Being old is cool bro. Authenticity is cool too and id rather coke raps from felons than skinny dyed dread wearin fiends mumblin melodys over trap beats. N its alot of us young cuz. You wanna danceall the time yall like the bullshyt, youre in the minority.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
this post makes no sense.

So im just gonna chalk it up to you being a fukking idiot and move on. Nothin to see here.

you old, these nikkas is old. nothing wrong with that. but (not all) Hip Hop is about fun, and (white, female, drunk)people want to smile and dance and enjoy themselves. (in the club, because that's where club music is for, hip hop expanded past dance music years ago)
*fixed*

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bro, its no way them nikkas are dope. only way they dope to you is if your a old nikka who hates new music. or u dont like bytches. or u cant dance.
:stopitslime:
teenagers where? not in no fukking NY.

thats my poiint, them nikkas have a lane. Dudes complaining like these nikkas supposed to be hotter than A Boogie or Dave East. They from Buffalo NY, they old, they rap with no rhythm or swag. It's off brand QB 90's rap. This shyt for white nikkas who go to shows to nod off beat, and old nikkas who out of touch like @wizworld who think Westside Gunn can appeal to teens. LMAO... young dudes listen to A Boogie and Migos nikka. These dues are boring and they dont really have bars like that.
I listen to west side, a boogie, and migos, I'm not understanding what your trying to prove here with this nonsense :what:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
I listen to west side, a boogie, and migos, I'm not understanding what your trying to prove here with this nonsense :what:

Nobody ain't listening to them nikkas in a club.

I'm not saying they wack. But them nikkas are from Buffalo bro. Ain't no New York nikkas gonna be vibing to that shyt like that. They have a niche vibe. That's fine.

nikkas trying to act like it's amazing that people aren't drooling over these old nikkas. Them nikkas aren't nothing innovative or remarkable like that.

silk scarfs

Banned
Daps
This music ain't for young nikkas anyway

They grown men making music for them

I feel like westside overatted though
I fukks with Conway way more

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
bro, its no way them nikkas are dope. only way they dope to you is if your a old nikka who hates new music. or u dont like bytches. or u cant dance.
LOL

People been hyping this shyt on here for a year. Every song I've heard is slow and boring as fukk with not one god damn drum to be found. And dude yells about nothing like a lost member of Theodore Unit

wilburn burchette

got his ass
Daps
Reppin
Felladelphila
LOL

People been hyping this shyt on here for a year. Every song I've heard is slow and boring as fukk with not one god damn drum to be found. And dude yells about nothing like a lost member of Theodore Unit

peep more songs, daringer got that dusted knock when he feels like it.

but damn, westside and solomon childs on a joint :ohhh:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
LOL

Perfect example... nikkas sound like Theodore Unit lmao... or them IceWater nikkas... shyt is cheesy and dated.

Dudes too thirsty to make something dope.

I'm not saying it's not space for these nikkas. But these dudes aren't getting shafted, they r boring.

Biggie, Wu Tang, Nas, Jay were all exciting, had bangers and made u move.

These nikkas are dry as fukk.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Perfect example... nikkas sound like Theodore Unit lmao... or them IceWater nikkas... shyt is cheesy and dated.

Dudes too thirsty to make something dope.

I'm not saying it's not space for these nikkas. But these dudes aren't getting shafted, they r boring.

Biggie, Wu Tang, Nas, Jay were all exciting, had bangers and made u move.

These nikkas are dry as fukk.

you wanna post 10 more times? how bout 15?

you yearn to dance, we get it. throw some Trampps on and you good. maybe some Ohio Players? just put your best dancing shoes on and go for it

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody ain't listening to them nikkas in a club.

I'm not saying they wack. But them nikkas are from Buffalo bro. Ain't no New York nikkas gonna be vibing to that shyt like that. They have a niche vibe. That's fine.

nikkas trying to act like it's amazing that people aren't drooling over these old nikkas. Them nikkas aren't nothing innovative or remarkable like that.
again I'm not understanding where your going with this argument, 1st you said only old out of touch nikkas listen to them, your musical taste isn't supposed to be versatile now?

I'm old, out of touch and can't dance because I choose to listen to them, your the one making stupid elementary generalizations.

and why do you nikkas think everybody wants to blow and be on the radio? everybody don't want to be signed to 3-4 labels like young thug is.