Whaaaat? So #ADOS *is* trademarked?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
9uKNFLp.png

All this time it was speculated but I never saw any hard proof :lupe: You mean to tell me it's a lineage-- AND a group-- AND a trademark :dwillhuh:

Trademark Electronic Search System (TESS) Just search 'ADOS' and boom :wow:

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live Pan Africanism breh :sas1: you'ont eem need to know all that. Just know it's alot opportunity with a lil imagination and determination. I'm in the 21st century, you might be slippin :takedat:
:mjgrin:good. drop us a postcard to let us know youve made it safely when you get to wherever youre going to live in africa:mjgrin:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
:mjgrin:good. drop us a postcard to let us know youve made it safely when you get to wherever youre going to live in africa:mjgrin:
I just might but that's your first problem right there.... You can think Pan Africanism is all about living on the continent :mjgrin:

Think bigger breh, you owe it to yourself :myman:

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just might but that's your first problem right there.... You can think Pan Africanism is all about living on the continent :mjgrin:

Think bigger breh, you owe it to yourself :myman:
:mjlit:i would say youre thinking more about the "pan" than you are the african if you think youre gonna get the full pan african experience watching serengeti youtube videos and rubbing shea butter on the backs of your crusty azz heels from the cozy confines of your all american existence.:mjgrin:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:mjlit:i would say youre thinking more about the "pan" than you are the african if you think youre gonna get the full pan african experience watching serengeti youtube videos and rubbing shea butter on the backs of your crusty azz heels from the cozy confines of your all american existence.:mjgrin:
giphy.gif

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
full

I was tryna give you free game based on where you seem to be but I see your limitations are set :ehh: Pay it no mind

Back to the OP... What exactly IS ADOS :lupe:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
There’s nothing sensationalistic about this. Trademark is part of protecting the utilization of and against infringement violations. Ciroc could technically sue your dumb ass “fka ciroq drobama”. That’s like thinking you can use the name, Burger Kang instead of Burger “King”.