What 3 games are you most excited about this fall?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Every year 100+ games come out for each system not named Nintendo... (Tru Story)

And every year, fanboys from all sides make claims one system is better than the other. The argument that any system doesn't have games is something a idiot would say. The truth is, hype dictates what the majority buy. And if you go back to check receipts, you'll find a bunch of gamers here are still slaves to the mentality. The best way to fully understand what I'm saying is by proving it. So, let's see everyone's top 3 games for this fall. PC/Xbox/ps4 only.

For me it's...

Cuphead
Sea of thieves
FarCry 5 (sorry Ori)

I'm really excited for XB1X versions of my favorite games but that's another thread.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The op said ps4/PC/Xbox only, and half of you still named Mario :snoop:

We get it, Nintendo makes quality 1st party titles. They only been doing it since the 80's :francis:

If you look at the list from everyone what do you see? Not really much for console exclusives outside of Nintendo. Any Nintendo 3rd parties tho? Did someone's inner fanboy wanna scream "arms" Microsoft exclusives are represented. Grand conde mentioned Gran Turismo sport which is a joke and multiplats?

@Fatboi1 and @Kamikaze Revy most likely attempted to post but realized the truth, besides, they busy right now posting furiously in the PSVR thread just so they can find it. If you wanna be cheated out of $400 with community support? Click below...

Essential - The Official Playstation VR Thread

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The op said ps4/PC/Xbox only, and half of you still named Mario :snoop:

We get it, Nintendo makes quality 1st party titles. They only been doing it since the 80's :francis:

If you look at the list from everyone what do you see? Not really much for console exclusives outside of Nintendo. Any Nintendo 3rd parties tho? Did someone's inner fanboy wanna scream "arms" Microsoft exclusives are represented. Grand conde mentioned Gran Turismo sport which is a joke and multiplats?

@Fatboi1 and @Kamikaze Revy most likely attempted to post but realized the truth, besides, they busy right now posting furiously in the PSVR thread just so they can find it. If you wanna be cheated out of $400 with community support? Click below...

Essential - The Official Playstation VR Thread
I guess your thread isn't doing the numbers you thought it would so you mentioned me and Fatboi1 to get more posts. :DAIGOCOFFEE:
Well here you are Court.
:COURTFLAB2:
Sea of thieves and Far Cry are expected in 2018.
Go figure, the only game you've looked forward to this entire year is the $20 one.