What 3 Hip Hop albums do u consider the best debut albums of all time?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I guess it depends on your definition, but I don't consider a lot of these "debut" albums, because a lot of these dudes were out already. like how can you list 36 Chambers and OB4CL?

idk, I'm probably just nitpicking, and it should be obvious that this thread is about their first album

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know there are albums that are critically better but fukk it I've played the shyt out of Get Rich :yeshrug:

That album was everywhere when I was growing up, I've never seen anything like the impact it had and I don't think I will again.
Nah I thought Power Of The Dollar was Fif's debut, but apparently it never came out (I d/led that one when GRODT came out, so I thought POTD was his actual debut album)...

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
220px-ItsdarkDMX.jpg

Get_Rich_Or_Die_Tryin%27.JPG

kanye-west-college-dropout-650-430.jpg

All sentimental to me. It's Dark and Hell Is Hot, I used to play Crash Bandicoot, Star Wars and Goldeneye to it. I didn't understand the lyrics, but shyt sounded so :demonic: and fit that late 90's edge. GRODT :blessed::blessed::blessed:first album I purchased myself. I still remember the guy from the electronic store giving me a :stopitslime: and then telling me and my friend, "Nah, this shyt is fresh, don't tell your parents I sold it to you" :wow: Ten year-old Xanny and his boy scratched the shyt out of this CD from overplays. And shyt set the playing field for Smackdown Shut Your Mouth.

And CD... shti was just legendary. Never heard anything like it at the time. Didn't think someone could make music that not only sounded great, but had a message and shyt. Probably the first time my friends and I really spoke about music and didn't just say "YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" when something sounded decent.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
I guess it depends on your definition, but I don't consider a lot of these "debut" albums, because a lot of these dudes were out already. like how can you list 36 Chambers and OB4CL?

idk, I'm probably just nitpicking, and it should be obvious that this thread is about their first album
if tha'ts the case then we can't list albums from Cube, Dre, any wu members, and so forth.