What About Your Friends... They ever hurt you bad?

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
I left a guy and he was hurt so he contacted on FB 6 of the closest people to me (sister, new boo, oldest friend, best friend, and new friend) and told all kind of crazy lies. Not one of them believed any of it except my oldest friend who proceeded to talk all kind of shyt about me to him. Mind you they had never even met before and she not only believes the dumb shyt but then hates on me so hard. He then forwards me her responses and I of course blocked both their whack asses and haven't spoke to either since. This happened on my bday almost 6 yrs ago.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I have some stories :Lawdie: I was going to make a thread about the most recent person I cut off.

Edit: I'll try to keep it short.

I had a friend/roommate that tried to turn my family against me (didn't work). Lied on me to my dad. Told me she was moving out 2 days before the first of the month. But kept coming in and out the the apartment while I was gone. I finally checked her room and like all her clothes were still there. I told her she needed to leave her key get her stuff out, or pay half the rent. She called the police on me and lied to them (nothing happened because it was a civil matter). Long story short she came back, we got into it. She was threatening to have "people" come get me. A mutual friend came and beat her up and that was that.

Last edited:

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
Yeah, but people show their true colors from the get go, but we turn a blind eye to it because it's something about them that we like.

In my life, I've been by more hurt by females including my mom than guys.

Sometimes, chicks are not to be trusted either. Some want you to either kiss their ass all day, month, year long or just use to get what their broke ass want out of you.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Most of the friendships ended because I couldn't trust them to not trash me behind my back then smile in my face. Others were because of my own stubborness or just simply distancing myself from people who I've let get too close.

Daps
i never had a lot of friends. i was always the kid that didn't fit in and was always bullied. i also had parents that were not interested in me at all so it showed in how i acted and how i looked

story 1
anyway in middle school i was friends with this girl and she did a lot of low down shyt to me. she would talk shyt about me to other classmates (called me fat and ugly), would sabotage my school work under the guise of doing it as an accident. i would loan her stuff and never get it back. she also stole a piece of jewelry i got from my dad and because i didn't wear it regularly, i didn't realize it was missing for months. she was so slick with her deception that i didn't realize what was happening because 1) i was a kid and 2)she would do stuff over the course of time and then blame other people who i knew didn't like me,

the thing that killed it was when i was 13 i finally had a boy like me and instead of her letting me cook, she basically sabotaged that relationship and because she was fast, she slept with him (she lost her v-card at 12). i was devastated. like i couldn't believe her trifling ass would do that. she ended up getting kicked out of HS (we went to a private school) she never finished HS and now has 3 kids and is married to some dead beat

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Same chick from my edit, but that was before we were even roommates, in so many words pushed this guy and me together. He was staring at me on the yard and I was really shy. Like super shy back then, but she goes up to the guy after I asked her not to. She found out he wanted to talk to me and practically dragged me to talk to him. Long story short we had hung out once, were texting and all of a sudden he starts acting funny. I think I even talked to this heffa about it lol.

We are in the dorms she gets a text and is so excited her "date" was there. I'm like who is it, she tells me, its the guy. I was so hurt. I couldn't believe she would go behind my back. It made me even more upset because it's like why did you even force me to talk to him if you liked him so much? She was apologizing and saying how he was everything she wanted :mjlol: *sigh* I had never experienced anything like that with someone who was supposed to be my friend. My shyness and lack of experience with guys I could see why he would talk to her. I didn't talk to her for a while after that. Back then I was in a different state none of my other friends, like I said I was shy so we eventually started talking again.

Daps
story 2

i ended up down grading a friendship that i had for years to just associates in passing because my dumb ass friend basically decided it was wise to make fun of all the stuff that was going on in my family, basically calling us losers, telling me that my 1 year old niece would be on the stripper pole-like some real disrespectful shyt. i remember sitting in hiscar wondering if this clown was serious. i quietly collected my stuff, got out the car and walk into my apartment building. he had done some other c*nty ass shyt before hand (passive aggressive insults, being mad that i got a promotion at my job and he was unemployed, asked me to help him with his business and then i didn't get paid and he had some excuse but he somehow got paid) but i was so done because at the end of the day my fam is no worse than any other family and he was in no position to talk

we had a big blow up months later about it. he claimed he was sorry, i didn't care anymore. i was done. so we are now associates in passing.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
The friend I decided to cut out my life before Christmas's first offense :heh:

She used to say she wasn't smart but I would also tell her not to say that and never talk about yourself like that etc...but it's true :francis: We were working together my Aunt worked at the same place. My aunt pulled me to the side one day and was like I needed to be careful. Me and lets call her Tam, talked to much and a manager was watching us someone could get fired but they were really looking at Tam. She tells me not to tell Tam. I struggled with it the rest of the day. By that time we were really close and I decided if I was a true friend I could at least warn her so she didn't lose her job. I tried to in a nonchalant way like watch yourself, don't slack off etc... but she was the type to always ask unnecessary questions. I'm like look you don't need to know how I know or way just be on your p's and q's. "But why? What's going on on? Who told you how do you know it's true?" I'm like I can trust it because it was my aunt but you CAN NOT say anything to anybody. I'm only telling you so you don't lose your job and I was told not to tell you. I can't stress enough you can't say anything.

What does this heffa do? Go straight to my Aunt and ask her the same stupid questions.

tumblr_n7nqy4WOVF1tqxusbo1_500.gif

and of course she didn't warn me I had to hear from my aunt. Tam is like "Well I just wanted to know how/why blah blah blah" Like I told you not to say anything I told you I was told not to say anything and not only do you say something but you went to the very person who told me not to tell you?! "Well I figured I should go to her it would be between us and nobody else blah blah." I'm like you might have ruined the relationship between my aunt and I instead of just tightening up at your job. I didn't talk to her for a while either.

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
The friend I decided to cut out my life before Christmas's first offense :heh:

She used to say she wasn't smart but I would also tell her not to say that and never talk about yourself like that etc...but it's true :francis: We were working together my Aunt worked at the same place. My aunt pulled me to the side one day and was like I needed to be careful. Me and lets call her Tam, talked to much and a manager was watching us someone could get fired but they were really looking at Tam. She tells me not to tell Tam. I struggled with it the rest of the day. By that time we were really close and I decided if I was a true friend I could at least warn her so she didn't lose her job. I tried to in a nonchalant way like watch yourself, don't slack off etc... but she was the type to always ask unnecessary questions. I'm like look you don't need to know how I know or way just be on your p's and q's. "But why? What's going on on? Who told you how do you know it's true?" I'm like I can trust it because it was my aunt but you CAN NOT say anything to anybody. I'm only telling you so you don't lose your job and I was told not to tell you. I can't stress enough you can't say anything.

What does this heffa do? Go straight to my Aunt and ask her the same stupid questions.

tumblr_n7nqy4WOVF1tqxusbo1_500.gif

and of course she didn't warn me I had to hear from my aunt. Tam is like "Well I just wanted to know how/why blah blah blah" Like I told you not to say anything I told you I was told not to say anything and not only do you say something but you went to the very person who told me not to tell you?! "Well I figured I should go to her it would be between us and nobody else blah blah." I'm like you might have ruined the relationship between my aunt and I instead of just tightening up at your job. I didn't talk to her for a while either.

Wow. Thats why you can't save people.