Can't wait.

giphy.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Smartphone Jesus is ridiculous. The main character basically has it all. His official fiance simply suggest to the rest of the harem "Hey let's all marry him together" and dude has the powers to heal anything and basically do anything.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
They can really turn anything into a gambling competition. I never thought you could gamble with tarot cards. Nonetheless, I can't wait until season 2 of Kakegurui.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
have been away this anime season because life just got in the way:mjcry:

anyway binge watched fate/aph and :wow: being able to keep watching until the 11th episode was :blessed:

gonna binge watch the rest when I have free time and my life shyt sorted:hhh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Smartphone Jesus is ridiculous. The main character basically has it all. His official fiance simply suggest to the rest of the harem "Hey let's all marry him together" and dude has the powers to heal anything and basically do anything.

She don't mind sharing feels tying him down ain't right :wow:
Liz went in for the kiss too :wow:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This last episode of My Hero Academia

giphy.gif

Next week last ep
Gonna need to read manga now :mjcry:

Bout to start kuroko basketball last game only did 10 mins but :damn: jabberwockers moves :damn:

Special movie deserves tv screen not cell phone had to charge phone
Will let brehs know how it is when I'm done
If u haven't read manga to last game for kuroko go read it then watch anime movie

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

I said it before This dude is Playing on God mode!!:mjlol: Way OP, got affinity for all magic houses, plus that damned smartphone he can use in their world which no one else has... WAY OP....:heh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I said it before This dude is Playing on God mode!!:mjlol: Way OP, got affinity for all magic houses, plus that damned smartphone he can use in their world which no one else has... WAY OP....:heh:

He living the GOAT life multiple wives and main chick says she prefers that :banderas:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He living the GOAT life multiple wives and main chick says she prefers that :banderas:

lucky b*stard.... :heh: Plus that fairy bytch on some freak pimp shyt 3some nasty type of shyt on deck. I was like... :ohhh: when the fairy bytch was coping feels of the other females in front of this nikka looking at him like...:shaq: you wanna have some fun...

I was ...:deadrose: this too much...