What apparently makes thin black girls less attractive?

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Says who?

Slim, thick, short, tall

Cute is cute

Thick turns to *beyond thick* eventually..

So slim has longevity. Maybe slim turns thick when she gets older. Nice bonus (not that thick is better, but slim and thick are both nice. *beyond thick* is not nice)

Like my man 3000 said, "Big titties turn to teardrops, fat ass turns to flab......."

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I used to love thick girls. At this stage of my life I'm attracted to petite and thin girls who lead active lifestyles. Working out with a girl would be fun. I want to have kids in the future, if I didn't I don't think I'd care if my partner was fit.

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
I'm curious. As a thin black girl, I've personally never heard that I should date white men or that I look like I don't date black men (I'm not saying that it doesn't happen). I just wanna know what makes us supposedly so unappealing to men of our own race that people tell others that.
We've perverted it, but we are attracted to signs of fertility... breast & hips. Us brothers added the ass. So, if by slim you mean lackin' breast, hips & ass, that's why. If no, and we're talkin' slim elsewhere, it ain't bein' slim that's the problem.

No different the other way around. Again, it's been perverted, but women are attracted to protectors & providers. The less you fit that, the further from universal attractiveness you get.

In either case, preferences vary widely to the point that you have to be severely lackin' to be unappealin'. The problem is more likely mental/emotional. Are those slimmer women out, lookin' confident & approachable, or are they feelin' a way about bein' slim, poutin' or overcompensatin' in some way (clothing, make up, etc)?

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
fake hair/braids and some of y'all hair smells funny :manny:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I'm not sure if anyone said this yet in 10 pages but it's cultural. It's like asking why white men hit the :scust: at women built like Cherokee and Pinky. Their standard is a 5'8, 110 pound Victoria's Secret type with DDs. Ours is bottom-heavy.