What Are Some Jobs That You Would Never Work Again?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
[Last thread]

I'll say the laundry because I did that shyt when I was temping, and the shyt I encountered :scust: I encountered blood, shyt, piss, puke, and a lot of other shyt. Man, I almost puked behind that. The smell was so awful :snoop:

Also, I'll never do construction again. Got a job as a cook until I do the pharm tech thing.

Shoot brehs.

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Machine Operator @ a warehouse. When I first came home they had me in a paper goods factory with them Spanish people putting my bare hand in between sharp ass razors that cut paper towels. When the line stopped you had to climb up the machine like Assasins creed and fix it. Plus the whole spot was 90 degrees of fire.

It was me and another Black dude and the Spanish workers used to always rat on us if we was playing Black music or stealing time in the bathroom. I think they looked at it like we were taking a job they cousin could have had.

Did that for a month and just never came back.

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
Busser then server :scust: i was 18-19 and quit within a month or two. One day I was going to work and hit traffic realized I was gonna be late. And just turned made a uturn like fukk this.

Then Sales for one of them big phone corporations..tryna make commission off of folk who can’t afford it :scust:. Quit before a month or two again. I just wanted a quick commission check so I can do my own thing

Only job I really enjoyed even with the bullshyt was bartending.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Fed Ex, Walmart, and Securitas :scust:

Fed Ex:
  • Treat you like a slave on overtime
  • Claim they have flexible hours but will add hours because stuff
  • Don't care about your well being at all
  • Won't even properly train you
Walmart
  • Fed Ex Bullet 1
  • Will bullshyt your time of hiring to see how desperate you are in getting thrown with the wolves
  • Fed Ex Bullet 4
  • Will bullshyt with your schedule because reasons
Securitas
  • Treat you like a slave with a police badge
  • Throw you in a place without any sort of proper training
  • You do more than what's expected of a security job (they had me cleaning toilets and picking up dead bodies for the morgue)
  • Fed Ex bullet 2

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Fed Ex, Walmart, and Securitas :scust:

Fed Ex:
  • Treat you like a slave on overtime
  • Claim they have flexible hours but will add hours because stuff
  • Don't care about your well being at all
  • Won't even properly train you
Walmart
  • Fed Ex Bullet 1
  • Will bullshyt your time of hiring to see how desperate you are in getting thrown with the wolves
  • Fed Ex Bullet 4
  • Will bullshyt with your schedule because reasons
Securitas
  • Treat you like a slave with a police badge
  • Throw you in a place without any sort of proper training
  • You do more than what's expected of a security job (they had me cleaning toilets and picking up dead bodies for the morgue)
  • Fed Ex bullet 2

What? :dead:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama

I was assigned to a hospital. I remember the supervisor telling me, "its fair game, you going to have to protect yourself in that place". I'm like :dwillhuh:"que?". Here I am thinking that I was going to have folks signed papers, check the facility, and bounce. Nope:merchant:, I had to deal with crazy ass patients, clean toilets and assist patients:shaq2:, and the works. I remember when I was told to come into one of the rooms to help pick up a dead body. I'm all like :dwillhuh:"wut?". We had to unzip the bag and basically check the body and help put it on the cart to get taken to the morgue. Another time, we had to lift up a heavy set body which was the worst because bodies do carry weight on them, and that bytch, dude, or whatever the hell felt like lifting up a pregnant elephant :scust:. I tapped out the night I dealt with a patient claiming he was Jesus Christ from a different planet :huhldup: