What are some of the most "interesting" first names you've come across in person?

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles

Back in college, I worked at a snow globe at Fairlane Mall (Dearborn, MI) for the Christmas holiday. We'd walk people through and if they wanted their kid to take a picture with Santa, we'd sign them up.

I remember a couple coming through with their little girl. I always made sure to ask the name and the spelling to avoid any problems.

Me: Name? :leostare:

Woman: "Autumn." :troll:

Me: "Could you spell that for me?" :ohhh:

Woman: :usure: "A-W-T-U-M...Awtum"

Me: :comeon: "...yep. Santa'll be waiting at the end."

...and when I taught on the eastside, some of the students' names were pretty interesting

There was a girl named Chocolate with a little sister named Cherry. Both were very bright girls but it just seems too risky to name your daughter that.

There was a girl named Summer (not bad) with a little sister named Storm (also not too bad). The little sister's name would've been dope if she were to grow up and report the news/weather. :bryan:

A family of girls named in honor of their father whose name was Reuben so all of their names were prefaced with "Reub-" (ex: Reubmira, Reubshonda, etc.) :ohhh:

I'm sure you all have heard some interesting ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
my own first name,...
Eman
never made anybody else's name weird.

art barr

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
tokyo diamond ... and she looked like a stripper.. i checked her drivers license to confirm

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i know a girl named:

sundae raspberry

her name still wasn't weird and around me!
her name was nowhere near the conversation piece, it was just regular.

art barr