What are some signs that you are losing interest in a woman?

AkilinaArina

All Star
Daps
I've always been curious as to why men do the things that they do during the "talking" stage. Why some men 'hang' on while others slowly drift away. What are some signs that you've met someone new or that you're beginning to lose interest in a particular woman? What makes you lose interest? And once the interest is lost does it ever return? What makes a woman stand out to you? What keeps you interested?

:lupe:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
What makes a woman stand out to you? What keeps you interested?
I dont know what it is but i just know that i know it when i see her
What makes you lose interest? And once the interest is lost does it ever return?
Could be anything really.

SOmething she said or did or didnt do. Something you found out about her.

And it's difficult for the interest to return. Because to me... im a lover. I fall in love easily. Or should i say infatuation. But once it's gone it's usually because i found someone new to be infatuated with. Whatever charm or spell the previous one had on me its effects have worn off and moved onto the next chick

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The routine becomes boring and men realize your just not worth it so drift if you want to drift.

Every woman is exciting at first because you don't know her

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
You the only one who initiates sex.
She's not willing to do different things when in the sack.
She lays there like a dead fish.
You don't care if she stays out late.
She don't call or text you all day unless she really needs something from you. And vice versa.

Oh. This thread needs a theme song.

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you make a thread about it :troll:

Naw like some people said tho, when you don't get excited about their call/text but it's more annoying.
Talking to them is a hassle instead of something you look forward to :francis:

As for what makes me lose interest, it could be many things. But it's usually hard to get it back unless I'm just trynna smash :yeshrug:

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
I'm a believer there isn't any real logic to it. Just timing and chemistry. I just keep in mind 99% of relationships end eventually....

If I think a guy is losing interest I just stop talking to him usually they don't want to deal with the confrontation or difficulty of informing a women they not really feeling her and there def no rush to inform if there isn't secured replacement p*ssy. I don't let nikkas sort that type of shyt out on my clock....just cut em.

If I'm no longer interested I just say "I don't think we should talk anymore romantically but I'd love to remain friends" and then let the dude decide what he wanna do from there...:yeshrug:

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a believer there isn't any real logic to it. Just timing and chemistry. I just keep in mind 99% of relationships end eventually....

If I think a guy is losing interest I just stop talking to him usually they don't want to deal with the confrontation or difficulty of informing a women they not really feeling her and there def no rush to inform if there isn't secured replacement p*ssy. I don't let nikkas sort that type of shyt out on my clock....just cut em.

If I'm no longer interested I just say "I don't think we should talk anymore romantically but I'd love to remain friends" and then let the dude decide what he wanna do from there...:yeshrug:

Dayum hit em with a preemptive strike huh?
What if he wanna add you to the roster on some FWB tip? :shaq:

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
Dayum hit em with a preemptive strike huh?
What if he wanna add you to the roster on some FWB tip? :shaq:
I'm down, but most nikkas too cowardly to be clear, they think if they hurt your feelings they can't get the butt....women don't mind fukking a$$holes but women feel real weird fukking LIARS

I have a FWB only bc he was str8 up and I still wanted the dikk....sometimes it works...sometimes nah

SIMPING imo is being soooo pressed on p*ssy, being dominant or showing chicks u don't care...them nikkas come across sad and lost to me

Like just be grown, honest, and emotionally healthy...things go smoother for everybody that way

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm down, but most nikkas too cowardly to be clear, they think if they hurt your feelings they can't get the butt....women don't mind fukking a$$holes but women feel real weird fukking LIARS

I have a FWB only bc he was str8 up and I still wanted the dikk....sometimes it works...sometimes nah

SIMPING imo is being soooo pressed on p*ssy, being dominant or showing chicks u don't care...them nikkas come across sad and lost to me

Like just be grown, honest, and emotionally healthy...things go smoother for everybody that way
You sure you're not a guy? :patrice:

I have like a 50% success rate going from dating someone to FWB.
It doesn't work well in my experience if the girl is still in love with you or doesn't understand the deal/situation.
When it works out tho its a beautiful thing :blessed:
TBH great sex isn't guaranteed so when you find someone that you click with sexually why not :shaq:

Now that I'm not really trynna date I tell em from jump