What are the best Financial You tube channel(s)?

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i dont really know about youtube..i listen to boyce watkins channel sometimes.

BUT on tv, in my opinion Fast Money on CNBC is one of the best programs that talks about markets and what to be buying/selling
i used to listen to the motley fool podcast but it became unbearably CACish with the voices and the intro music :hhh:
sound like a couple of pasty swagless white dudes in some empty office building in the middle of Iowa or some shyt :hhh:

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
i dont really know about youtube..i listen to boyce watkins channel sometimes.

BUT on tv, in my opinion Fast Money on CNBC is one of the best programs that talks about markets and what to be buying/selling
i used to listen to the motley fool podcast but it became unbearably CACish with the voices and the intro music :hhh:
sound like a couple of pasty swagless white dudes in some empty office building in the middle of Iowa or some shyt :hhh:

I was thinking Motley Fool as well. I was hoping it there was another alternative. Sometimes you got to look past the craziness that you see with white people and they focus on the information. I see this is a problem with a lot of young black people, they see white people in automatically they tune out.

If that's where the good information is it just siphoned information out in tune out all the other stuff...

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This thread is a great example of how HL has fallen off. Nothing provided in this thread

They couldn't even direct you to the Coli Stock Thread
Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion
i gave 2 examples.
that thread is great and i post in there regularly but its a lot to read thru for some1 who is asking for info as specific as youtube channels :ld:
but yea u right, HL is far underperforming its potential. its overrun with spam threads from that weirdo who keeps changing his handle
lack of participants
people not posting much substance

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This thread is a great example of how HL has fallen off. Nothing provided in this thread

They couldn't even direct you to the Coli Stock Thread
Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion
Should have posted it in 6 figure 6 cert.

The thread you mentioned is stickied.

This was your initial investment in this thread:

Boyce Watkins. :mjgrin:

:francis:

Also, stop trying to learn everything on YouTube. If you're serious about an issue make a serious investment and not look for shortcuts for everything.